Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Gareth Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Maybe he didn't fight back due to being called a bully against a 16 year old. He also has a celebrity status to look after.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
“We can confirm a local 16-year-old boy was dealt with by way of restorative justice following the incident at around 9pm.

“Restorative justice was at the request of Mr Thomas and accepted by the teenager who admitted assault and was apologetic for his actions.

Yeah looks REALLY dodgy.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
havent got a clue, maybe tried it on with 16 year old , 16b year old too embarrassed to admit it , who knows .

So boy was sufficiently outraged by unwanted advances to tonk the bloke, then admits assaulting him and takes the rap for it, even though he was entirely blameless (albeit a bit over-reactive)?

Come off it.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
So boy was sufficiently outraged by unwanted advances to tonk the bloke, then admits assaulting him and takes the rap for it, even though he was entirely blameless (albeit a bit over-reactive)?

Come off it.

what do you thi k happened ? i know that if someone told me gareth thomas was goi g to fight a 16 year old my money would be on thomas

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Gays love to prey on young straight boys. Every bigot knows that.

im not a bigot , nothing against gays , it was an opinion on what MIGHT have happened , see my history of comments on the annual gay pride binfest , the gays bring a lot to brigbton , and i cant see why they shouldnt have an annual parade , why i should have to justify an opinion to some one who has made an automatic assumption is ridiculous .

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
havent got a clue, maybe tried it on with 16 year old , 16b year old too embarrassed to admit it , who knows .

You post some stupid shit but this tops it. Thick ****

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
what do you thi k happened ? i know that if someone told me gareth thomas was goi g to fight a 16 year old my money would be on thomas

There is no way on god's green earth that this brick shithouse ex rugby player would have a fist fight with some twatty gay-baiter, especially with witnesses. Gentle giant, fitness fanatic, not bar room brawler. Not everyone resorts to violence at the drop of a hat, even when hit. Especially when the hitter is bound to lose. This is why most men don't punch a women when slapped. :shrug:

I know you have strong views, some of which are quite understandable, but I didn't realise what looks increasingly like homophobia was one of them :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
im not a bigot , nothing against gays , it was an opinion on what MIGHT have happened , see my history of comments on the annual gay pride binfest , the gays bring a lot to brigbton , and i cant see why they shouldnt have an annual parade , why i should have to justify an opinion to some one who has made an automatic assumption is ridiculous .

Why start this thread? It is absurd.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
There is no way on god's green earth that this brick shithouse ex rugby player would have a fist fight with some twatty gay-baiter, especially with witnesses. Gentle giant, fitness fanatic, not bar room brawler. Not everyone resorts to violence at the drop of a hat, even when hit. Especially when the hitter is bound to lose. This is why most men don't punch a women when slapped. :shrug:

I know you have strong views, some of which are quite understandable, but I didn't realise what looks increasingly like homophobia was one of them :shrug:

see.my reply to bakero , does that sound like a homophobe ? i didnt realise that being gay immediately means you cant be subject to the same weaknesses and mistakes that straight people make , which it sounds like people on here are trying to imply , i offered an opinion when ASKED, on what MIGHT have happened .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here