Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cardiff Away 12:30 KO Saturday 10th November

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I realise the club are enduringly committed to technical uselessness, but I keep thinking it must be a matter of time before Barber realises they could save a few bob on postage if they set up the system so it collated orders made separately to the same address within the sale window.

The inner thoughts of Barry Boring

Well Barry, I have been there. FD of travel company for a while and had the bright idea of saving my salary x10 on day 1 by consolidating 'same address' until the thought squad came to the rescue of Royal Mail with sharp intakes of 'you cant do that' - HE might open envelope and see where SHE is going etc etc. Sulked and found other ways...

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Well Barry, I have been there. FD of travel company for a while and had the bright idea of saving my salary x10 on day 1 by consolidating 'same address' until the thought squad came to the rescue of Royal Mail with sharp intakes of 'you cant do that' - HE might open envelope and see where SHE is going etc etc. Sulked and found other ways...

It’s funny how new people come in and spot what they think are bleeding obvious savings and efficiencies as if the current management haven’t got a clue. Makes you wonder what was happening where they used to work. Mr Warmley, were you proposing breaching DP and privacy laws?

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
It’s funny how new people come in and spot what they think are bleeding obvious savings and efficiencies as if the current management haven’t got a clue. Makes you wonder what was happening where they used to work. Mr Warmley, were you proposing breaching DP and privacy laws?

It was in 1990s to be fair when privacy and DP was less of a thing. I was just focussing on the £, which was sort of my job.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Actually I need to check my dates as I may have moved on by then.....anyone know a bar in Sydney :O

Try this one. I’m sure you will enjoy it.

65EF8A8D-3EF7-4ED4-8005-0C7DC89EA5E2.png

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
121 isn't selling well so far, or at all! Was surprised (if the club have to commit to buying them all) that this block went on sale.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
What has happened to our away support? Everton only the lower tier on sale and nowhere near selling out, Cardiff nowhere near the full allocation, about half the away end at Newcastle, smaller allocation at Anfield. I thought it was impossible to get an away ticket! I think only Watford, Southampton and Man City have sold out the full allocations. I know games have been moved for TV etc etc, but its pretty poor to be in only our second season and already struggling to sell tickets.

I dont get a programme so not seen our official away attendances. Do any websites show these stats?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What has happened to our away support? Everton only the lower tier on sale and nowhere near selling out, Cardiff nowhere near the full allocation, about half the away end at Newcastle, smaller allocation at Anfield. I thought it was impossible to get an away ticket! I think only Watford, Southampton and Man City have sold out the full allocations. I know games have been moved for TV etc etc, but its pretty poor to be in only our second season and already struggling to sell tickets.

I dont get a programme so not seen our official away attendances. Do any websites show these stats?

We've never really had a huge away support have we though? Coupled with the fact there is Withdean-esque 'impossible to get away tickets' thing. Have the club actually ever emailed our fan base with the availability of away tickets? I don't think I've seen anything

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here