Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which is your least favourite football stadium?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Agree with southampton. Ok outside terrible inside . Crap location . To top it all they can't work out how to fit an away crowd in allocated space .

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I havent mentioned Southampton!

Lewes Punk

Feb 11, 2018
I agree with Edna, it has got to be Fratton Park. The last time I was there I was invited to corporate hostility & that was unbelievably crap.

:lol:I don't know if that was autocorrect or a bit of genius on your part but 'corporate hostility' perfectly sums up Pompey doesn't it? Hideous town.

My least favourite ground was Grimsby. Partly because we got relegated there the one time I went but also because it literally feels like driving to the end of the world across those bleak Lincolnshire plains. Then you arrive in this place that makes Portsmouth look like Paris. And the ground itself is shite of course.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The Dell was horrendous. St Mary's also crap in a different way - one of the worst soulless bowls.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There's is nothing worse than Fratton Park, it's not a great stadium to walk to, or leave. The whole experience is hostile, as is Palace, but Pompey beats Selhurst in every category including the facilities inside.

Tomdibble

Mar 5, 2018
West Norwood London
This ground on the morning commute is pretty grim as well . Pat on the back for anyone that guesses it first
57f697087038439fa520bf970083c691.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
New Den ?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
the emirates. soulless

nelson73

Jan 9, 2014
lancing
doncaster rovers old ground had a shed on some scaffold for the press.horrible ground but i think garry nelson scored the winner there but my mind could be playing tricks with me

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeovil, for reasons stated. A miserable little ground in the middle of nothing, at the arse-end of nowhere, that takes FOREVER to get to and even longer to get away from. It has absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever, and I would rather bludgeon myself to death with a rusty SPANNER than make another soul destroying trip to that godforsaken, pointless little griefhole. Forever may they languish in the noddy leagues where they so richly belong, in their poxy shit-ridden hovel.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yeovil, for reasons stated. A miserable little ground in the middle of nothing, at the arse-end of nowhere, that takes FOREVER to get to and even longer to get away from. It has absolutely no redeeming features whatsoever, and I would rather bludgeon myself to death with a rusty SPANNER than make another soul destroying trip to that godforsaken, pointless little griefhole. Forever may they languish in the noddy leagues where they so richly belong, in their poxy shit-ridden hovel.

:lolol:..

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

The Pende nonsense that delayed planning permission as "two new sites" had been put forward. There was a thread on here started by [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] in 2004 but either my searching skills have deserted me or it no longer exists.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Pende nonsense that delayed planning permission as "two new sites" had been put forward. There was a thread on here started by [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] in 2004 but either my searching skills have deserted me or it no longer exists.

And that was that posters fault.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here