Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Which poster speaks the most sense on here?

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I generally like the views and insights from the following members, plus IMO they lack spite/hate:

[MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION]
[MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION]
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION]
[MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3651]Leekbrookgull[/MENTION]
[MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION]

And Enrest, obviously.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Add [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] to my list. Always decent.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I disagree with them both on a lot but still think they talk a lot ofv sense: Cheeky Monkey, LLCoolJ, Vegster. I agree a lot with Westdene Seagull and Psychobilly Freakout.

Musicwise, it''s the usual suspects on the albums thread.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Herr Tubthumper......seriously ?????

The poster who has made many moderate Brexiteers dig their heels in owing to his utter arrogance.

And bored me to sleep with constant craft beer comments. WGAF

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
In truth, I do like reading everyone's contributions and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

The politics threads are always the most divisive, but whatever the opinions expressed from hard left to hard right and everything in between, it's good to remember that there's still the Albion that we have in common. We even share REMF with the Palace fans, so that's something at least to agree on there.

The spoof ones (e.g. eNReSt, London Pompous) invariably bring a smile as does the Bell Cheeses at Work thread.

So much good advice in practical matters and support for life issues is on offer for all who need it.

There was life before NSC, but I'm not quite sure I could imagine life without it now.

Thanks to Bozza and to all of you.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Add [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] to my list. Always decent.

:thumbsup:

Albeit, I do have the occasional moments of seething and unreasonable vituperaton . . . . . perhaps they've gone under your radar :lolol:

One of the reasons I come on here is because there are so many thoughtful, funny, kindly and collegiate folk with whom to engage over the Albion and related (i.e., everything else in the world), and especially to bounce around all forms of high (and low) comedy. I won't single anyone out, but there are four or five people for whom I have special affection.

Separately, from time to time I worry about the welfare of one or two, though. With 20,000 'members' there are bound to be people who are struggling with various aspects of life. It is good when folk open up and I hope that the great swarm of warmth that comes back from so many people on here, by way of replies, is useful.

Some such folk wouldn't dream of posting on the 'depression' (etc.) threads, though, and instead, emoting is the outward face of their inward struggle, I suspect. This can sometimes lead to trouble.

There is one person on here who has shown me particular kindness but I won't embarrass him by naming him. And if I did many of you might fall off your chairs in astonishment. You know who you are.

All the best.:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here