Uncle Spielberg

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He was great. He’s still a bizarre footballer but he was GREAT today. Man of the match.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I have to be honest I thought he was total pants when I watched him away at Spurs. When he was started against Chelsea on Boxing Day I was fearing the worse. But I thought he had a good game that day, and seems to be getting better and better each time I seen him play since. Today I thought he was immense and so happy I was wrong about him. I always want a player we have bought to be good for us and enjoy their time with Brighton.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Here's a view from an ex pro from my FB;

You won't go down Geoff, but if you do I would like West Ham to sign Dunk and your long haired right sided player, he looks good

But NSC knows better.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Good to see the match sponsor was actually watching the game today...rightfully our MOM

IMG_0338.jpg

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Dictionary definition of ‘ran himself into the ground’ today.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I think today's performance was magnificent and one of the best displays of pace and commitment that I have seen from a Brighton player, not because they have been bad just that this performance was excellent.

Prior to this game I have had mixed feelings as he has been bad, then ok and then reasonable i.e. improving but perhaps not quite there so to me the jury was out. One very good game does not change that BUT it certainly has created a lot of optimism for me.

He clearly benefited from the set up today and I for one would continue with the experiment.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If we play with wing backs I'm certain it suits him better. Bruno likes to work with a winger and is excellent at that. Very different players.

Now let's find an upgrade at left back :p

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You're bang on today [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION]

I loved watching Schelotto today. He's a cult hero in the making, and if he'd managed to tuck that chance away in the second half I don't care what the score would've been, it would've been worth it.

Its like having a combination of Russell Brand and Captain Jack Sparrow at rightback. He's going to be an Albion legend.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Showed little respect to Chelsea and went in hard for 50/50s, lifted the crowd and was exactly what was needed to set the tone for everyone else, in my opinion we've needed a player like that for sometime, we're way to nice and respectful!

Great post!
Reminded me when Hans Kray used to go up for a corner at the north stand end and the noise level went up a notch or two! Great effort from him yesterday... nice to see someone showing some kahoonas for the up and coming battles ahead. Bruno has a battle on his hands.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Schelotto was obviously rated in Italy, I noticed how Conte gave him a minute of chat after the game at Stamford Bridge. Today, he was exceptional.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here