Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone have any videos of the shenanigans in the north after the game last night?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
bearded hipster, bobble hats , i've seen it all .................. THANKS :lolol:
regards
DR

:)
I did wonder when you would appear when I watched those videos.

I don't really get the beer luzzing, £4.20 a pint and chuck it up in the air. I wouldn't be impressed if someone chucked a pint over my clothes, maybe I should start wearing my work clothes to the match .

Jan 30, 2008
:)
I did wonder when you would appear when I watched those videos.

I don't really get the beer luzzing, £4.20 a pint and chuck it up in the air. I wouldn't be impressed if someone chucked a pint over my clothes, maybe I should start wearing my work clothes to the match .
nothing original to see mate just copying what they've seen posted up on other phone clips, like you i would be pissed off if some one threw beer over me :annoyed:
regards
DR

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've got two or three - one involves 'Wrong Direction' luzzing his plastic beer glass into the throng and getting one in the kisser seconds later:p

Being an old git I'll have to get someone to show me how to get them off my computer and onto here:moo:.

Was it empty? You are paying him too much if he was throwing beer around. :)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Loved the 'we're the left side' 'right side' steaming into each other like waves back and forth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great fun!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Was it empty? You are paying him too much if he was throwing beer around. :)
Nah it only had a couple of drops left, I'm not into wasting "good" beer![emoji482]

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
nothing original to see mate just copying what they've seen posted up on other phone clips, like you i would be pissed off if some one threw beer over me :annoyed:
regards
DR

Seen a video of Leeds fans doing this, beer everywhere.
I would expect to get covered in beer if I was in the middle, but it's a bit harsh if someone is just passing and gets showered.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
You'll have to turn your computer on its side I'm afraid!

Many thanks for these. Exactly what I needed. The goon in old fashioned Brighton shirt is a colleague at his first ever Brighton game. I think the motto of wine he had polished off by 17:30 and whatever followed it may have been a bit too much for him!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here