Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

24hrs of Islamist terror - France, Canada & Birmingham

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Another 24 hrs of terror from Islamist terrorists. This time in south of France, Canada and in Birmingham where there was an altercation between 2 of the peace loving religions groups.

Where will it all end.

How do you teach civilised behaviour to such abhorrent people. ( the killers )

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Whilst in Spain the state beats up a local population

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Another 24 hrs of terror from Islamist terrorists. This time in south of France, Canada and in Birmingham where there was an altercation between 2 of the peace loving religions groups.

Where will it all end.

You do like a good old Muslim thread don't you ?

Why not just add this one to a previous effort like the one about terrorists on the underground or Syrians and burkas ?

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
You do like a good old Muslim thread don't you ?

Why not just add this one to a previous effort like the one about terrorists on the underground or Syrians and burkas ?

It is the single biggest threat to our security in the modern era and it's happening all across the world almost daily so it's hardly a small issue. It's a HUGE problem .

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Where will it all end.

Hmm. Your lack of education is exposed in your prose. Come on you can do better than that.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
It is the single biggest threat to our security in the modern era and it's happening all across the world almost daily so it's hardly a small issue. It's a HUGE problem .

Knob

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Assuming you don't read the news

I live in the world according to Trump - a proud exponent of wall to wall knobitude 24/7. You have a long way to go young bigot.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Road safety is a bigger one. 1,792 people died last year. Haven't seen any threads on that. Our lives are always threatened- whether by poor drivers or mad extremists.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Where will it all end.

Did you not realise this is a board for Albion supporters not right wing dicks ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Indeed let's just forget North Korea and their missiles

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Right wing for worrying about Islamist terror ! Duuuh. . What a stupid remark. So if you're left wing do you support Islamist terrorism ?

Indeed let's just forget North Korea and their missiles

Not sure fat boy Kim has a missile parked a mile from where I live.

But I do know that there are rag heads preaching hatred towards us, that's you and me, at least that distance Away.

D

Deleted member 22389

Right wing for worrying about Islamist terror ! Duuuh. . So if you're left wing do you support Islamist terrorism ?

Don't waste your breath. I know you are correct and I know it's not right wing to be concerned about what is going on here.

boik

Road safety is a bigger one. 1,792 people died last year. Haven't seen any threads on that. Our lives are always threatened- whether by poor drivers or mad extremists.

Obesity leading to ill-health and premature death is bigger still, but people don't feel threatened by it. Saw an experiment once where they asked people to rate 10 things by risk, and most people got them almost exactly in reverse order compared to the real risk.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Not sure fat boy Kim has a missile parked a mile from where I live.

But I do know that there are rag heads preaching hatred towards us, that's you and me, at least that distance Away.

Don't put me in that us with you. You know you wouldn't be able to keep up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here