Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MODS - Time for NSC to rejoice in how GREAT they are.

MODS - time for NSC to decide

• Yes they can do whatever they want

Votes: 61 50.8%
  • No they should explain why they did something

Votes: 59 49.2%

• Total voters

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Martyn20 - you were quite rude to me yesterday, a number of times actually.

Someone even said that it could be a 'look at me' which would be ironic I think!

At least I now know it is just the way you are as opposed to something I did!

Where was I rude to you yesterday, and by the way I thought you were happy with things now and was ready to move on, still want people looking at you?

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Where was I rude to you yesterday, and by the way I thought you were happy with things now and was ready to move on, still want people looking at you?

Lol. If I make a post it means 'look at me'?

You are funny!

Btw, I have moved on but I am entitled to make a post if I feel I want to.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
I appreciate you were only joking, but I have just checked on whos voted and on what and only 2 mods actually voted, I didnt vote by the way :thumbsup:

Well, the people have spoken and the result speaks for itself.

I therefore stand corrected and accept that.

Your advice was much appreciated yesterday and you will be glad to know I have put all my toys back in my pram! (And will definitely 'ignore' things rather than try to argue every point)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Well, the people have spoken and the result speaks for itself.

I therefore stand corrected and accept that.

Your advice was much appreciated yesterday and you will be glad to know I have put all my toys back in my pram! (And will definitely 'ignore' things rather than try to argue every point)

You are more than welcome, we want everyone to enjoy NSC, in the main most do, there will always be differances of opinions but thats why it is the best footy forum available, and regardless of what a few think we do try to let it run freely, have fun and if ever you need any help just PM me I will do whatever I can to assist you :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's more entertaining than watching the game.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's more entertaining than watching the game.

I don't know,not a classic but some intriguingly frustrating moments,needs an early goal in extra time to really open it up..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Really? It's the dullest thread that's been on NSC for ages, even including Ernest's.

22 pages since half eight last night would suggest otherwise,now i appreciate that the thread has degenerated into an almost cringe worthy & somewhat pathetic farce,but the opening salvo's were up there with the best..

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Do people really take any of this sh*t seriously!? :shrug: It's some words on an internet forum FFS

I honestly think we should use some of the surplus advertising revenue for an NSC hooker fund. Once a month we can round up all the threads/posts that are making a big deal out of the most trivial things that life has to offer and then open up a poll on which person's life would be most improved by getting laid.

It would basically be like group therapy, but more productive :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Do people really take any of this sh*t seriously!?

Seeing as you've been here since 2005,i'd say the question has been answered.... :thumbsup:

Btw....how much do i need to contribute for this fund malarkey :lolol:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I think it's been an amusing thread. I'd also, whichever way the vote eventually expires at, would be disappointed not just that mods might feel they don't need to be accountable for their actions but that they felt that we didn't deserve some transparency with regard to their decisions.
In honesty, and having popped into a few rival forums attempting to glean scraps of info have formed the opinion that we are fortunate. I like that we can be saucy and mischievous, take the pizz but be aware there is a line. No really vulgar stuff too is good.
We all cock up from time to time, mods and riff-raff alike. That's it I'm out of here :smile:

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
I think it's been an amusing thread. I'd also, whichever way the vote eventually expires at, would be disappointed not just that mods might feel they don't need to be accountable for their actions but that they felt that we didn't deserve some transparency with regard to their decisions.
In honesty, and having popped into a few rival forums attempting to glean scraps of info have formed the opinion that we are fortunate. I like that we can be saucy and mischievous, take the pizz but be aware there is a line. No really vulgar stuff too is good.
We all cock up from time to time, mods and riff-raff alike. That's it I'm out of here :smile:

Abso-buddy-lutely:)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

A very fair and balanced post :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Which Mod edited my thread title and then deleted it?
First of all: It wasn't unfounded.
Secondly: Why not be big enough to tell me why? Via PM if necessary.

I PM'd another mod to explain what was going on.
Grow some balls, whoever you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here