Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are after Moses Odubajo from Orient.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
According to the Argus we are after wide man from Orient. How come the Argus found this out before NSC as it is normally the other way round!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
According to the Argus we are after wide man from Orient. How come the Argus found this out before NSC as it is normally the other way round!

Its hardly before NSC.

Some of us knew we were after him in January, and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] tweeted as much. I believe we cooled our interest once it was clear that Buckley was staying.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Have mentioned several times on here that I hoped we would renew our interest in him this summer.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Can't be a replacement for Buckley. He played 46 league games for Orient last season.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Never going to happen and we're going to find it hard to buy any decent players this preseason. Might be able to buy the left overs that no other club wants so will have to wait till deadline day.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Never going to happen and we're going to find it hard to buy any decent players this preseason. Might be able to buy the left overs that no other club wants so will have to wait till deadline day.

Always look on the bright side of life, da da, da da, da da da da da da

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

:lol: He says in JUNE. 2 months before the season starts, no you're right I will go hang myself now, saves the misery

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Wonder if Hippie has given his list of targets to Burke yet..oh it doesn't work that way does it

If you read the stuff put out by the club after the announcement, that is exactly what is going to happen. The difference between Sami and Oscar might be that Sami will communicate about them.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Have mentioned several times on here that I hoped we would renew our interest in him this summer.

I agree, good player. Whether it's wide men we need to sign though l'm not so sure. We already have Buckers, Kaz and Solly March of course. A central defender, left back, and midfield players are more of a priority.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Wonder if Hippie has given his list of targets to Burke yet..oh it doesn't work that way does it

Yes, he might well have have done.

From his first hand experience, a no doubt meagre wish list would then be compared with the large and comprehensive database that has been constructed and maintained by Burke and his team of scouts and analysts as a result of the thousands of hours they've spent investigating, analysing, assessing, and grading every aspect of the players who the club believe have the potential to play for us.

Hopefully most of his targets would be on the club's database and a comprehensive decision could be rapidly made. One or two may be runners whilst others would be rejected for a whole variety of reasons.

What a professional way to carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here