Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FA cup show BBC 1

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Watched for about 30 secs and switched over, watching Scottish Cup Final and it's actually quite an enjoyable game. Aberdeen certainly had their chances. 1-1 at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still 1-1

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Watched for about 30 secs and switched over, watching Scottish Cup Final and it's actually quite an enjoyable game. Aberdeen certainly had their chances. 1-1 at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cracking game just how a cup final should be

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Game up watching both BBC and ITV pre game coverage years ago, as both are just dire. Will also probably watch the game with the commentary muted.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Offside rule should changed back. Arsenal :goal:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not entirely sure what you're expecting for several hours of pre match build up. Back in the day it would have been Cup Final It's a knockout'. Do you really want to go back to those days. A few years ago the cup final wasn't even the last domestic game and the Premier League would have games the same day. Not saying they have got it right but they are making a better effort than they used to. For the record, I didn't watch the pre match build up as I think it is more aimed at the younger element rather than seasoned football supporters!!!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal superb at the moment

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Do you remember when the TV channel got someone to make up a song for Chelsea (who didn't have one).
It started something like:
Blue is the colour, Chelsea is the name ........

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Do you remember when the TV channel got someone to make up a song for Chelsea (who didn't have one).
It started something like:
Blue is the colour, Chelsea is the name ........

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
It seems worse now than it did at the time.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not watched the final for years but finding myself enjoying this. Also thinking many of these players will be at The Amex some point next season- I really can't wait.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Like a lot of the more mature football fans on here I remember the times when FA Cup final days were a special occasion.

It used to occupy broadcast coverage from 9am to kick off time at 3pm. It was probably one of the few live games that were broadcast and necessitated getting in food and beer and hours of sitting on the couch watching with mates.

The special nature of this match has been consigned to history.

F a cup its a knockout
Cameras on the trains to Wembley with the fans...the Everton Liverpool final comes to mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here