Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tammy Abraham

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just George Friend,Aaron Mooy and Shane Long to go and my summer transfer list wish is almost complete.... ;-)

I do not understand the clamour for Shane Long as Southampton paid £12m for him and will want a large portion back. I am sure there are better cheaper options in Europe that we will be following.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I do not understand the clamour for Shane Long as Southampton paid £12m for him and will want a large portion back. I am sure there are better cheaper options in Europe that we will be following.

Untried players from Europe perhaps yes. There are plenty of alternatives I am sure, just think he would fit in nicely for us. Im not saying he is a must signing, just an option.
Any proven striker in the premier league for Under 10 million is a bargain. Would be totally happy with him and Baldock fighting it out for that role.

Am happy to be blown away by the club though on a superstar striker signing

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

You know EXACTLY what you're getting with Long though. The guy runs his socks off for the whole game and is a really good outlet down the channels for a team who, in all likelihood, will find themselves having to counter attack quite often.

You're not buying him with the belief he will score 15 prem goals. You sign him for everything else he brings to them team. Would be a very sensible signing in my mind.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
You know EXACTLY what you're getting with Long though. The guy runs his socks off for the whole game and is a really good outlet down the channels for a team who, in all likelihood, will find themselves having to counter attack quite often.

You're not buying him with the belief he will score 15 prem goals. You sign him for everything else he brings to them team. Would be a very sensible signing in my mind.

My thoughts exactly, just better put.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
If it's game time Chelsea / Tammy need for him then we must be the better option. Plus our training / fitness regime is second to none at the training ground.

We are obviously the slightly better choice for his development, HOWEVER, I'm sure Rafa has a few Chelsea links from his days there and might, annoyingly be able to sway things on a personal level.

Fingers crossed that doesn't happen.

Thats sounds really positive to me. Not a rumour from the Sun or some other make it up paper but a responsible one. I would have thought we are a better option for TA than Newcastle especially as it sounds like he's staying long term at Chelsea. If he has a good season with us that could get him his chance in Chelsea's first team. Big buddies with Tomori too so he must have heard good things about our manager, facilities and general ethos of the club.

I'd be very happy if he signs for us.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Abraham, Brown and Tomori, with massive discount on the latter in the light of his recent England U20 display.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wow, that sounds very positive that he might come to the South Coast. Looking at the county today why in the name of feck would you move to Newcastle?

More to the point where is he likely to get more game time. The fact that he is nearer to his mates and family could also influence, assuming they are in the London area?

Been a naughty boy apparently driving and crashing without a licence? Would that put doubts in CH's mind about signing him? Although I see this relates to January, so if we are still interested I assume not.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...-starlet-Tammy-Abraham-accused-car-crash.html

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would bloody love Abraham. Does a bit of everything as a front man, Big and strong yet can run in behind, we need that pace quite badly.

Surely will get more game time with us than others and is an hour from London, Plus Tomori has to have told him how much he enjoyed it.

Im hopeful on this one.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Only 2 loans allowed from emglish clubs so one of those would need to be a buy.

Every days a School day, I did not know that. Loftus Cheek was mentioned so who would we want? I think we should be OK for Center Backs and if we strengthen well at full back we should go after the two attacking options from Chelsea IMHO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here