Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Invent a Player We May Be Interested In! (New Game).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7949046 said:
Greg Bobkin

Been tracking him for a while, this year it may finally come off!

Well, you probably know all this, but for everyone else, it's been an interesting journey since I was last linked with the Albion back in 2012. Offloaded by Stevenage back in the summer of 2013. As I was preparing for a pre-season with Wolverhampton Wanderers, I slipped over on a hard boiled egg, hit my head on a kitchen worktop as I fell down and landed on some broken glass that had been smashed seconds before by an disgruntled (now) ex-girlfriend. I subsequently suffered injuries that kept me out of the game for 18 months, but returned at the beginning of 2015 when I had week-long trials with Luton Town, Cambridge and Elgin City with a view to signing for one of them in the January window.

They failed to materialise, so I ended up hot-footing it to Ghana of all places and signed a three-year deal with Elmina Coconut Grove Sharks. Great little outfit with a bit of history and success along the way. Beautiful country and I ended up top scorer in the first season, with 57 goals. However, things took a turn for the worst at the beginning of the year with an incident with a goat (I can't go into it for legal reasons) and my contract was cancelled by mutual consent in March. Since then, I've been back in the UK and training alone and with Lincoln – I was at the cup game and had a brief chat with the gaffer about a possible move. He said to leave it with him, so we'll see how it goes.

Fingers crossed I might be ending up in the mighty blue and white stripes before long :albion2:

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
Ronaldo Quim - Portuguese left back who has been plying his trade in the eastern European leagues for the last 5 years. Finished last season with the highest amount of assists in the Romanian second division, but unbelievably wasn't involved in a single clean sheet.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Hans Groper - Danish goalkeeper who has been playing for the last 2 years in the Malawi premier division.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Mbeki Uwbarculo.

Chris Hughton recently received a phone call purporting to be from former Liberian international and FIFA World Player of the Year, George Weah. "Weah" told Hughton that Uwbarculo was his cousin, has played for Paris Saint-Germain, and has played 13 times for his country, and that he should give him a contract.

Sounds great, but I think we should bring him on as a sub to begin with just to see how he does. :thumbsup:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Well, you probably know all this, but for everyone else, it's been an interesting journey since I was last linked with the Albion back in 2012. Offloaded by Stevenage back in the summer of 2013. As I was preparing for a pre-season with Wolverhampton Wanderers, I slipped over on a hard boiled egg, hit my head on a kitchen worktop as I fell down and landed on some broken glass that had been smashed seconds before by an disgruntled (now) ex-girlfriend. I subsequently suffered injuries that kept me out of the game for 18 months, but returned at the beginning of 2015 when I had week-long trials with Luton Town, Cambridge and Elgin City with a view to signing for one of them in the January window.

They failed to materialise, so I ended up hot-footing it to Ghana of all places and signed a three-year deal with Elmina Coconut Grove Sharks. Great little outfit with a bit of history and success along the way. Beautiful country and I ended up top scorer in the first season, with 57 goals. However, things took a turn for the worst at the beginning of the year with an incident with a goat (I can't go into it for legal reasons) and my contract was cancelled by mutual consent in March. Since then, I've been back in the UK and training alone and with Lincoln – I was at the cup game and had a brief chat with the gaffer about a possible move. He said to leave it with him, so we'll see how it goes.

Fingers crossed I might be ending up in the mighty blue and white stripes before long :albion2:

Splendid stuff!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Danger Fourpence - marauding central midfield destroyer dubbed the Ghanaian Roy Keane. Known for his no nonsense tough tackling ways, not afraid to buck authority and have his say. Looking to add much needed grit to our midfield. Keen to join from Hearts of Oak.

Wonder Nkonko - this one's slightly leftield and would only happen should Danger decide to join but he's a free scoring wiley forward in the mould of Frank Stapleton but without the booze problem. Also from Hearts of Oak.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Ivorgot knockaert, Antony's long lost twin brother he never knew about players left wing who has been playing for Wirrepiddle Village FC near Evesham for the past two seasons breaking all their goal scoring records with 3 goals over 87 games.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Tichard Riltman

I know!! I couldn't believe it either.

14 letters and that's what came out of the bag.

Sign him up, I say,

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Stonko Sevanyearitch, Serbo-Croat left-back alluded to by Ben's Grandad a while ago. Been plying his trade for Maui MunchenFlapjack in the little known and vastly underrated Screwfix Balkan League (Hawaii).

Which in turn is proudly sponsored by :spam:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Rimulon - Brazilian flairmeister currently playing in the second tier in France. Plays as a pacy second striker with a record this season of 34 apps and 2 goals. (These being a 35 yard overhead kick and a rabona.) He also hit the post four times in a cup match against PSG before scoring an OG in the last minute of injury time with a 40 yard pile driver of a back pass.
If you're not sold, he also has a magnificent afro.
Come on Albion. #TeamRimulon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here