Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ST holders - how many home league games will you have missed this season?

How many home league games will you have missed this season?

Votes: 80 31.3%

Votes: 59 23.0%

Votes: 49 19.1%

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • 4-5

Votes: 24 9.4%
  • 6-10

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • 11-15

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • 16+

Votes: 7 2.7%

• Total voters

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Two.

Missed the Burton Albion and Ipswich games due to lure of winter sun and avoidance of Mick McCarthorse's anti football

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I'd bet my right bollock that most ST holders who live a fair bit out of Brighton would miss most midweek games:)

Yup, your RB is safe in my hands, so to speak....I defy anyone who thinks STs who live along M4 are wusses for missing midweek games to try the journey home midweek. The cones Stasi are out in force from 2200. J12 closed for many weeks; roadworks on J13 and J15. M3 closed J2 to J5 every night (so the A322 route closed), and if there any cones left just chuck them down randomly anywhere. Earliest I have got home is 0045, latest 0200.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I have missed quite a few after January, due to me being knocked off my bike on my way home from work and needed my knee reconstructed. I have managed to get to a couple of games Burton and Blackburn, as the club moved me to the disabled area's.

I was allowed to drive again and have progressed enough just in time for me to be able to manage to get to my seat in WSU for the momentous Wigan game. To be honest, i would have hopped up even if I wasn't. I know this would not have great for me for a normal season but having so many games on TV was a bit of a life saver. Not the same as being there though.

Brighton winning promotion has been the only highlight of a truly sh!ty 2017 so far. But what a ducking highlight!

Really looking forward to Saturday now.:ascarf:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Ha!

I just don't have a good memory for games and goals. [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION], by way of contrast, is unbelievable!

I do have a knack for remembering build up and how goals are scored. My memory must be more visual.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
2, Forest when on hols in US - already booked.
Cardiff, which was the fog rearrangement when trip to Tenerife already booked.

Will do 10 league aways, so 31 altogether.

Quite possibly the most enjoyable season in all 47 I've been going.

PG

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
3 I think.

The first game of the season, I was on the plane home from honeymoon. Seeing the result when I landed was a wonderful end to the holiday.

One evening game due to getting stuck at work.

And Blackburn at home as I STUPIDLY double booked a weekend for friends to come down and found myself on a golf course cheering for joy when Burton scored in the 97th min at Huddersfield.

I think I broke every etiquette rule going :lolol:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I missed the Barnsley game, as I was in New York.

Was slightly confused when I was sat down to breakfast and my phone buzzed in my pocket. "Who the hell is texting me over here?" thought I.

It turned out to be a GOAL alert. Murray had just scored, and I didn't even realise we were playing. That made for a very happy breakfast (eggs benedict, in case you were wondering).

Once had a mate who worked in a New York diner,He won awards for His eggs Benedict,He confessed to Me years later that He used to crack one out in the Hollandaise sauce.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Once had a mate who worked in a New York diner,He won awards for His eggs Benedict,He confessed to Me years later that He used to crack one out in the Hollandaise sauce.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What a nice chap he sounds.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Missed one; QPR as i was at the In-Laws for Xmas. Watched it on Sky up there.
Will have been to 7 away. (Reading, Fulham, Hudds, Forest, QPR, Norwich, Villa)

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
4 or 5 all through work, much like others I very often have people who can enjoy it instead

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I have only missed 1 home game in all the time at the Amex

And that thankfully was the 1-0 defeat to Millwall around Christmas time under Mr Hyypia, bloody Xmas meal blemished my record....

I did however manage to spoil the meal by watching the game on my phone...

My phone if I remember correctly and it cost a fortune! :)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Big fat zero

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
On holiday with midweek and weekend games - gave tickets so nephew could go in our place

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here