Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 teen burglars shot dead inside home they had broken into in the US

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
When we lived in Brighton, our flat was broken into by gays.

They didn't actually steal anything - but they'd hoovered and left a quiche in the oven!

It was very traumatic - I don't like quiche!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
To be honest, given the circumstances, I totally agree, just read this out to my wife (including the original post describing the details) and we agree, if a weapon were to hand, everyone deserves the right of self defense........at my age, sadly I cant take on 3 guys who are hell bent on causing theft, hurt and destruction.
My / our opinion, I don't expect everyone to agree.

Not many people on this earth could take on 3 blokes tooled up to cause trouble, safety first, if you have the gun you're probably going to use it, very very few will remain in a calm and rational state confronting three men in your home.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
When we lived in Brighton, our flat was broken into by gays.

They didn't actually steal anything - but they'd hoovered and left a quiche in the oven!

It was very traumatic - I don't like quiche!

Is it 1975 again? Are you Windsor Davis in disguise?! Got anymore hilarious gay jokes? A play on the word 'bent' perhaps? Good grief man, on this forum of ALL the places! Expect to be flamed and frankly you deserve to be for such cras out of date stereotyping.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What a mess. Top to bottom.

The fella must have been bricking himself. On the basis there as a many shooters as people out there I'd probably want to own something too. Breaking into a house like that was really stupid. A couple of warning shots might have scared them off, but might that have seen them return fully tooled up later?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure I could live with myself having killed three teenagers in order to protect my household items.

Three armed teenagers ready to stab me and beat me with knuckledusters? I could, without dropping a heartbeat.

Luckily I live in Faversham so the chances of the need arising are slim to none. Different world over there . . . .

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Is it 1975 again? Are you Windsor Davis in disguise?! Got anymore hilarious gay jokes? A play on the word 'bent' perhaps? Good grief man, on this forum of ALL the places! Expect to be flamed and frankly you deserve to be for such cras out of date stereotyping.

Good grief!

Why can't you just ignore rather than making such a song and dance about a crappy joke?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I don't know if I could live with myself for killing a burglar, surely a bullet in the leg would've been enough. Shoot all 3 of them in the leg and call the cops...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Good grief!

Why can't you just ignore rather than making such a song and dance about a crappy joke?
I'm sorry, is there mirth and verse within my post? I had not spotted. I'm a poet and I don't even know it :)

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I don't know if I could live with myself for killing a burglar, surely a bullet in the leg would've been enough. Shoot all 3 of them in the leg and call the cops...

How would you live with yourself if they killed your wife and kids....assuming you have wife and kids

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You were there? Or is there another source of information other than the one the OP linked to?
I'm just going on common sense. I think it's unlikely he just held the trigger for 2.5 seconds and sprayed bullets around killing them all, it's much more likely he fired more than one burst.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
I have been burgled and they stole my wife's jewellery, much of which was sentimental and couldn't be replaced. I'd gladly have shot the ****.

Same thing happened to me and it took the wife years to get over the psychological effects. Insured? Aye, but that doesn't compensate for the sentimental value of what is taken or the sense of violation.Consequently, I've zero sympathy for burglers and if you break into someone's house in the U.S - well, it's your funeral.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think over there it's a you die or they die kinda thing and if I lived there I wouldn't be the one dieing put it that way.
I also quite fancy a quiche now.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here