Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mascot / Bolton dugout experience

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Am I right in thinking it costs £300 to be a mascot? If so, there anyway to blag it without shelling out that kind of money?

I know of other lads names being chosen by the club without paying...maybe when they are low on paid ones?

...so you could become a junior seagull and cross your fingers.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I know of other lads names being chosen by the club without paying...maybe when they are low on paid ones?

...so you could become a junior seagull and cross your fingers.

Junior Seagull and AITC get selected each home game which is why there are often three or four mascots.

crabtree seagull

Nov 7, 2007
Am I right in thinking it costs £300 to be a mascot? If so, there anyway to blag it without shelling out that kind of money?

It's £250 to be a regular mascot or £350 to be captains mascot.

For that you get a full kit for the mascot (approx £65),two seats in non concession area behind dug outs (approx £90), food vouchers worth around £20, a picture from the official club photographer and as many programmes from the match as you like.

An amazing experience for an under 12 to lead team out in front of 25000 plus people.

The captain package also includes parking, meet captains and ref for coin toss.

For a one off / special occasion its decent value I think

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
It doesn't seem as outrageous when you put it like that. Your getting an experience your child will never forget too.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

For that you get a full kit for the mascot (approx £65),two seats in non concession area behind dug outs (approx £90), food vouchers worth around £20, a picture from the official club photographer and as many programmes from the match as you like.

An amazing experience for an under 12 to lead team out in front of 25000 plus people.

I paid for my oldest granddaughter for a match last season.
She had a brilliant time and got to chat with the goalies as that's her position in the school team. An unforgettable experience for us both.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

At first glance it seems a lot of money, but when broken down into its component parts it doesn't appear so bad - and as the ad says, for memories, "priceless"!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here