Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NSC login issue

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That was horrible.

At first I thought I'd forgotten my password. Then I couldn't remember what email address I'd used to register, so I couldn't get a reminder sent to reset it. So I've spent the day "locked out" of NSC, viewing it as a guest. Its like being outside with your face pressed to the glass looking in, while everyone else is carrying on frolicking and having fun, not even noticing you're stood there, in the cold, sadly and silently watching on.

At least you had more adverts to help keep you entertained.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
That was horrible.

At first I thought I'd forgotten my password. Then I couldn't remember what email address I'd used to register, so I couldn't get a reminder sent to reset it. So I've spent the day "locked out" of NSC, viewing it as a guest. Its like being outside with your face pressed to the glass looking in, while everyone else is carrying on frolicking and having fun, not even noticing you're stood there, in the cold, sadly and silently watching on.

Was indeed a bit horrible, especially as I couldn't post my latest losing horse in the Daily NAPS compo. Still, this unexpected glitch got me out the house and into Dukes At Komedia to watch the matinee of The Revenant. Hoorah!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My bloody gas 'Hive' went down at the same time, and coincidentally I changed my internet supplier yesterday, so I've been in panic mode. Actually looged in briefly using a long redundant previous incarnation. All lovely now, though, obviously. And the central heating is back on . . . .:thumbsup:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Had the afternoon off work today, but still got more work done than in a normal full day, thanks to the lock-out.
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] could you set something up so that this happens once a week?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That was horrible.

I'm glad he fixed it, as- to be honest- when you messaged me about it, I hadn't a bloody CLUE how to change your login :lol:

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Bozza..there was a discussion on the radio the other day about clubs with chairman so imbedded in there day to day running, that they would struggle to survive should anything happen to them.
What would happen to NSC if something happened to you? :moo:
Booze tests this scenario very time there is an Apple event.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Finally back in the world of NSC.
Google Chrome crap, Mozilla crap, I had problems login onto these.
Had to use the old steam method of windows to login :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here