Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ulloa

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The thing for me is.

Calleri (what ever his name is) would be a gamble.

I'd rather spend the money on getting Len back proper!

Wouldn't it also be a gamble on a player who has started only 16 matches since he left us

Edit: or maybe its 29 soccerbase stats are confusing

Last edited:

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Wouldn't it also be a gamble on a player who has started only 16 matches since he left us

Edit: or maybe its 29 soccerbase stats are confusing

I don't think it is Gaz, he's been here, he's done it and he was happy here! He's just got to get his form back and it's not like he's been injured like Falcoa.

Bring back Len!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
surely we'd want somebody who is our player, rather than a loan who would likely go back to his parent club

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
If no to Len then I would like to see that striker from Bristol city. He was quality.

What the one who didnt score and was largely kept quiet by a poor combination of Dunk and Huenemier have off days. Or were you thinking of Wiklbraham.

Good grief. 'largely kept quiet'? Even by your standards, that's impressively wrong.

Kodjia absolutely ran us ragged.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
We all know he'd be great but no idea what kind of wages or fee it would take

youre right, but its all pie in the sky. I'd say the chances are virtually zero unless Leicester get someone else in.

for those that comment about what would we do if we lost Hemed or Zamora? (we will at some stage), the same applies to Leicester if they lose Vardy or Mahrez. Mahrez is apparently attracting interest from Arsenal, so if that one ran, Leicester would need 2 strikers before allowing Ulloa to go. and with a max squad of 25, it would have to be likely there was zero chance of him ever getting game time or being an option off the bench?

Wages - unless we paid, Ulloas now prem salary in full again, I can't see Leicester shooting themselves in the foot in the eventuality their strikers get injured or leave and pay part of Ulloas wages to do so.

love it to happen. don't see it?

Bucharest49

May 12, 2014
Yes but remeber leicester still have to make payments to albion for his transfer that could be of a help to us

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Back from injury and straight into starting line up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here