Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Choke on that Wagner

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Leeds are shite not anywhere near our class deffo so if you keep wood quiet from 4-12 you wouldn't be surprised to see any of them in the playoffs all much of a muchness

yes but forest were utter shite and look what happened, all im saying is its a tough league and with complacency/over-confidence we will drop points unexpectedly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Way too early for threads like this.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
much rather be where we are than where they are despite their form always best to have points in the bag

4 points from 9 is their form last 3 - I think people are forgetting that... Not saying their form on a longer period like their last 10 games isn't magnificent mind...

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
yes but forest were utter shite and look what happened, all im saying is its a tough league and with complacency/over-confidence we will drop points unexpectedly.

That was just an inexplicable performance I don't think we would go to Leeds in the frame of mind that we went to Forrest with Leeds don't like it up em I just can't see another bad performance

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Then Wagner should know better than to play mind games.

Especially untrue ones. I also think McClaren's statement about us 'going up without doubt' was an attempt at mind games - hence his lavish praise of us at the end of the game - kind of 'yeh I said they're great all along...'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Way too early for threads like this.

Disagree, this thread is about the result of ONE game and my reaction to it, a bit like "are we keeping up" to Adkins when he made that stupid remark to Sky cameras. I have not suggested we are going up, just that Wagner was proved very wrong on last night's performance. I HOPE to be able to start a new thread after the Leeds game

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Long way to go and come the Leeds game they could be 3 points behind....step by step :)

Er, could they? How does that work? Thier game in hand isn't till the April 25th. The most they could be by the time we play leeds is 6 points behind.

Edit: sorry just seen they play city on Friday!

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Disagree, this thread is about the result of ONE game and my reaction to it, a bit like "are we keeping up" to Adkins when he made that stupid remark to Sky cameras. I have not suggested we are going up, just that Wagner was proved very wrong on last night's performance. I HOPE to be able to start a new thread after the Leeds game

I hope you start one every week then :thumbsup:

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
The pressure is on Huddersfield to produce in their next two games, two difficult away games Brentford away always hard and Bristol City fighting relegation

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Pressure on for them - they have to win games now. We shall see. Worst case is gap in the same as it was and one more game has gone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Er, could they? How does that work? Thier game in hand isn't till the April 25th. The most they could be by the time we play leeds is 6 points behind.

Edit: sorry just seen they play city on Friday!

You've let yourself down there, given your username ;)

I don't think they'll be 3 behind for what it's worth - 6 behind is my guess...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here