Points during December

How many points in December?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
How many will we get?
We go into the month with 38 points after 18 games.
We leave the month, and enter into 27 with x points after 24 games.
If passage to the promised land requires 90 points as many on here claim, just subtract x from 90 to leave 2017's required points.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
How many will we get?
We go into the month with 38 points after 18 games.
We leave the month, and enter into 27 with x points after 24 games.
If passage to the promised land requires 90 points as many on here claim, just subtract x from 90 to leave 2017's required points.

I am very nervous about our upcoming games to be honest, i would be delighted with anything above 10 points from our next 6 games. Just got a nasty feeling we might have a difficult spell ahead of January transfer window.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
03.12.2016 Cardiff City away
09.12.2016 Leeds United home
13.12.2016 Blackburn Rovers away
17.12.2016 Birmingham City away
27.12.2016 Queens Park Rangers home
30.12.2016 Cardiff City home

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I am very nervous about our upcoming games to be honest, i would be delighted with anything above 10 points from our next 6 games. Just got a nasty feeling we might have a difficult spell ahead of January transfer window.

Why? Unlike last season we've got a really strong squad with hardly any injury/suspension problems and good players close to returning.

If you look at the strength of the bench in recent games and then consider that we've got Kayal, Rosenior etc to come back too, why would you be nervous?

This time last season we were down to the bare bones.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Super optimistic 14 points and a very happy new year :lolol:

Not being blasé but January with Dunk missing a couple of games through totting up of cards will be a big test

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I predict we'll be in a better position than last year at half time: Played 23 Points 44. I predict Played 23 Points 48

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Gone for a hugely optimistic 14pts but I believe we can beat Cardiff twice, win our other home games and draw Blackburn and Birmingham away, well hope anyway :D

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
W W D D W W = 14

Edit: and I promise I had not seen [MENTION=26937]smeg[/MENTION] post before I posted this

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Cardiff A - Draw
Leeds H - Win
Blackburn A - Win
Birmingham A - Draw
QPR H - Win
Cardiff H - Win

14 points for me.

Whilst Sidwell's form this season has been a relevation, I think we will need Kayal back sooner rather than later as I'm sure Steve's legs will start to tire after multiple games in a row, and the jury is still out on Norwood for me.

Hugh Jorgan

Jul 30, 2008
Brighton
Why? Unlike last season we've got a really strong squad with hardly any injury/suspension problems and good players close to returning.

If you look at the strength of the bench in recent games and then consider that we've got Kayal, Rosenior etc to come back too, why would you be nervous?

This time last season we were down to the bare bones.

Agree with everything you say, i can't explain it just a gut feeling that December is going to be a poor month for us. I think maybe our first half performance last week has not helped me ignore my feelings. Cardiff away is a very tough game especially with Warnock now in charge.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Super optimistic 14 points and a very happy new year :lolol:

Not being blasé but January with Dunk missing a couple of games through totting up of cards will be a big test

I'm not normally a fan of deliberately getting carded, but it might not be the worst thing if this coincided when an FA Cup fixture is one or two games away.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Agree with everything you say, i can't explain it just a gut feeling that December is going to be a poor month for us. I think maybe our first half performance last week has not helped me ignore my feelings. Cardiff away is a very tough game especially with Warnock now in charge.
Fair enough. Can't help it when you get these worries I know.

I've a feeling we'll beat Cardiff and the confidence that that will bring will be similar to finally beating Wednesday (LOL) away.

But I'd take a point in that game as I agree with Mellotron's predictions as realistic.

14 points.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Gone for a hugely optimistic 14pts but I believe we can beat Cardiff twice, win our other home games and draw Blackburn and Birmingham away, well hope anyway :D

My. Given the results after a couple of pages of this thread, you're by no means alone.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
3 wins, 2 draws and a defeat, so 11 points. Just below par. Not sure who we'll get the results against, mind.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here