Votes: 161 74.5%
  • No BIN him

Votes: 55 25.5%

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Four months is plenty for me, most managers I would give a full season I even had more patience for Sami, the problem was he was unknown. Unfortunately we all know what Hughton's about.

What, a reasonably successful manager at this level with a decent track record?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Was going to start something similar but in the realms of "will the club sort it out in the summer". Four managers in four years can;t be wrong.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
What were people expecting him to turn us into a championship version of Real Madrid overnight? Anyone who managed that squad with those forwards would've struggled. Anyone.

We have a shit squad especially in forward areas, if we still have one at the end of August then doubtless the binfest will begin, but right now, really?

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Initially yes but doubts beginning to creep in, especially since he seems to consider that the total waste of space that goes under the name of Leon Best is the answer to anyone's prayers! If, and it is still if, he keeps us up, the summer's transfer business will give us a good idea what the future holds.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Initially yes but doubts beginning to creep in, especially since he seems to consider that the total waste of space that goes under the name of Leon Best is the answer to anyone's prayers! If, and it is still if, he keeps us up, the summer's transfer business will give us a good idea what the future holds.

Yes, arguably our most important Summer recruitment wise, since the first Poyet season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ok, he steadied the ship after the mess left by Hyppia but we've put in some right dismal performances since he has been here and today joins that list, the transfer policy is still a SHAMBLE with the likes of Best and Ledesma a TOTAL waste of space.

I have my doubts that he is the man to get us to the TOP 6 and better to cut our losses and get a NEW manager in, maybe a URUGUAYAN ?

Took your time ..i thought you would have posted this a couple of weeks ago..u r slacking

D

Deleted member 2719

What, a reasonably successful manager at this level with a decent track record?

I hope your right and I am wrong but I ain't going to hold my breath!
I should imagine he plays with two clubs on a golf course a 7 iron and a putter he will not be flirting with any ponds,bunkers or even semi rough. I prefer a bit more risk factor and excitement in my BHA life.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Christ lets get this season out the way. No judgement can be made with the shit he has had to work with. Dunk and Beram excepted. Seriously.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Can we just keep a manager for a summer!!!! We always start the season on the back foot and for me Hughton has shown enough to be given a chance to build his team in the summer and let's see where we go from there

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Hughton has kept us up this season and deserves a crack at building his own team next season. Gets my full support.

Phew that's a relief I was worried we we're still in a relaxation battle. Get that warburton geezer in pronto and someone whi can score the odd goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here