Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Monks Farm Development

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He's more of a defensive mid-fielder. Gets brought on when you want to keep things tight.

I thought he'd be playing a more attacking role and be someone who could UNLOCK the defence...

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Fair enough. I knew they had looked at that site.

I believe they also looked at the greyhound stadium site. Two major problems there...

1. Traffic access would have been a mightmare
2. Greyhounds race there 3 or 4 times a week. The owners weren't interested in selling.

If the club is struggling to find alternative park and ride sites across the city, imagine the grief trying to find an appropriate IKEA site in Brighton & Hove.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Some sort of WW2 training simulator thing
http://www.ancientmonuments.info/enws487-shoreham-airfield-dome-trainer
http://forum.keypublishing.com/showthread.php?91438-Shoreham-AA-Dome-Trainer
1353858695_dde5d44f7d_z.jpg

I wondered where I'd left my helmet :thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
My point is that Albion supporters might have to get our heads around the fact that some of his investment decisions might be made for reasons other than just contributing to the wellbeing of the Football Club.

Not any Albion supporters who have a brain in their head.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Meanwhile in Brighton we can't get a 150 room hotel built next to the ground on a bunch of sand.:facepalm:

This has to go through the planning system yet and I doubt its a banker although I expect it will be supported politically by Adur for the tax receipts alone.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I wonder what future plans CPFC have got. They don't seem to have advanced much infrastructure wise since gaining all the riches of the Premier league!!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I wonder what future plans CPFC have got. They don't seem to have advanced much infrastructure wise since gaining all the riches of the Premier league!!!

Flashing floodlights

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings

I believe they may have enough Sky money left over to complete the cladding at Selhurst. Have to admire the way they have carefully invested the riches from Sky so they are well prepared for life back in the Championship.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How would you transport a flat pack wardrobe on a bicycle?

Apart from carefully.

We don't have a car but have bought huge amounts from Ikea. Big items are delivered and we shop for small items by train and tram.

Mrs Gwylan loves going up to Croydon for a day's shopping in Ikea, she'll be wetting herself at the news that it's coming to Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here