Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Two England supporters in a bad way in Marseille according to French press

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Russians setting off some sort of explosion towards the end there, again will go unnoticed by UEFA even after what has happened in France this year and on twitter now fans in the ground saying it has kicked off again from the Russian ultras

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
IMG_0186.jpg
This sent by a chap out there. With his Mrs .

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Sorry I cannot comment as I am an idiot, a twunt, never been to a sporting event and I'm not there.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
How did they get them into the match with all that security in the 1st place

To me it looks like the police have been light touch with the Russians, maybe with the English its easier to control them for the police as they get drunk around the bars in a set area so the police can kettle whereas if the Russians are not in a huge group like that they leave them to it

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
i remember when [MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] was quite a lad

Happy days England away then, fond memories and some very dodgy moments

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Most English fans are pot bellied pigs to be fair and most don't know how to fight anyway and no surprise they'd struggle against the Russians who can fight properly and don't have much interest in boring stuff like throwing bottles etc.
If you're going to have a fight then actually learn how to fight rather than making places look like a tip by throwing chairs and bottles and shouting etc.If there's no one to fight then just enjoy yourselves :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here