Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
not at rip off prices :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Yes match day prices are over priced.

Would you like a free game?
I can't make it so you can have my season ticket card for the game.

You'd have to pick up and collect from Peacehaven, although I am in Hove on Thursday mid morning if easier?

North Stand towards the back.

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Regardless of attendance, its fair to say everyone who has a ticket will be very optimistic and excited for many reasons. I for one am looking forward to this game to pay my respect for the Shoreham airshow disaster. Hope there will be a minutes applause or silence for them

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Truth is it'll be a highly emotional occassion, hopefully marked by our team winning a top of the table clash and potentially going six points clear. Still, if you'd rather not be there that's your call. We'll cope.

Oh, you know what he's like. Never goes to games but feels qualified to comment on everybody else's attendance. That, and insinuating that prices are the principal reason for his non-attendance, when in reality, he just can't be arsed.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Oh, you know what he's like. Never goes to games but feels qualified to comment on everybody else's attendance. That, and insinuating that prices are the principal reason for his non-attendance, when in reality, he just can't be arsed.

No Edna I'm sure it's the money and now he has a free ticket. I'm delighted for the chap that he can now get to see a match.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
No reason why this game shouldn't be a complete sellout
1 Tributes to the Shoreham Air disaster
2 Top of the table
3 Zamora Amex home debut
But option 1 should be enough for every Albion fan to attend this game
If you read my thread last week about Blackburn being my dads last game he said to me today he's not missing this game for anything
#TOGETHER

Oh so you were LYING! :wink: Great to hear your dad wants to make another game, fingers crossed he does.

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
No Edna I'm sure it's the money and now he has a free ticket. I'm delighted for the chap that he can now get to see a match.

:lol:

He must be very excited indeed, after all these years without seeing a game :thumbsup:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
:lol:

He must be very excited indeed, after all these years without seeing a game :thumbsup:

Like a kid in a sweet shop. The wide eyed innocence and pure joy on his face would melt even the coldest of hearts. Bless. ???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Like a kid in a sweet shop. The wide eyed innocence and pure joy on his face would melt even the coldest of hearts. Bless. ???

its going to be an emotional day, that's for sure.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Any idea how many Hull have sold / are likely to bring? Top of the table, recently in the Premier League; surely they'll sell out?

Not sure you can knock someone for sticking to their principle,if more people made a stand then maybe football would be more accessible to all,i for one will also not be attending because of the cost of modern football and this does not mean that i have not paid respects regarding the Shoreham tragedy.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not sure you can knock someone for sticking to their principle,if more people made a stand then maybe football would be more accessible to all,i for one will also not be attending because of the cost of modern football and this does not mean that i have not paid respects regarding the Shoreham tragedy.

I'm not sure it's that laudible to stick to your 'can't be arsed' principles.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

You can knock someone for just bleating on and on and on ad infinitum on a football forum though on every single thread that mentions a game or tickets.

If he was really making a stand I presume he'd be an active part of the Twenty is Plenty campaign or something, updating us all on what we could be doing, organising the odd protest? Oh, of course not, too busy posting drivel to do anything that is actually meaningful on the subject.

You can knock someone for just bleating on and on and on ad infinitum on a football forum though on every single thread that mentions a game or tickets.

If he was really making a stand I presume he'd be an active part of the Twenty is Plenty campaign or something, updating us all on what we could be doing, organising the odd protest? Oh, of course not, too busy posting drivel to do anything that is actually meaningful on the subject.

Well he has got you talking about the twenty is plenty so thats positive:wink:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Obviously I don't know your financial circumstances Rev but my season ticket works out at £23.91 a game and that includes a £7.30 train allowance from Worthing.
So £ 16.61 a match. Expensive ? Really ?
I've been close to not going when the football gets shit but not because of those prices. Some people have lost it after a few years or never really had it, but look for any excuse not to go. In your mates case it has nothing to do with principals. Luckily we have new fans coming through to replace all the 'Can't be arsed, grumpy ones'

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

I get the impression that the people who who think it costs too much have already made a stand. They seem to consist mostly of you and [MENTION=11191]Pretty pink fairy[/MENTION], two repetitively moaning sad old peas from the same pod.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Any idea how many Hull have sold / are likely to bring? Top of the table, recently in the Premier League; surely they'll sell out?

Doubt they'll sell out, they've been here before (on a Saturday too) a few times and they have Cardiff away on tuesday.
I'd be surprised if they brough more than a thousand TBH.

heathgate

Apr 13, 2015
Obviously I don't know your financial circumstances Rev but my season ticket works out at £23.91 a game and that includes a £7.30 train allowance from Worthing.
So £ 16.61 a match. Expensive ? Really ?
I've been close to not going when the football gets shit but not because of those prices. Some people have lost it after a few years or never really had it, but look for any excuse not to go. In your mates case it has nothing to do with principals. Luckily we have new fans coming through to replace all the 'Can't be arsed, grumpy ones'
To be fair, last season was drudgery of the highest order, fans are not disloyal if they don't renew or attend, they are simply making a call. I binned my ST this year after 4, but I am now picking and choosing, I will be there Saturday, my 1st time in the North Stand so you lot had better sing, and sing together not split across different groups.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Doubt they'll sell out, they've been here before (on a Saturday too) a few times and they have Cardiff away on tuesday.
I'd be surprised if they brough more than a thousand TBH.

Tin pot :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here