Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stag weekend Brighton (February 2016)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
A few supposed ale connoisseurs amongst the group so was thinking of the Brighton beer dispensary and north laine brewhouse for earlier in the nights. We have two days so plenty of time.

Both worth a visit but bit of a trek between the two though. You could certainly do a nice little crawl though. I'd go North Laine Brewhouse > Basketmakers > Prince Albert > Evening Star > Craft Beer Company > Brighton Beer Dispensary > Quadrant.

That'll leave you nicely oiled and slap bang in the middle of town to go on to where ever the evening takes you.

You've also got Brewdog now as well which may or may not float your boat depending on your views on the craft beer/real ale debate.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Good shout Tom. Does sound like good craic, and alternatively could go on Friday night if the game is played Saturday. Knowing the group as I do though, it would unlikely be financially profitable.

Dogs is also on Sunday lunchtimes if you manage to rouse your rabble on time. Not a bad cheap-as-chips two course meal at a table overlooking the finish line. They'll take your bets and pay your winnings and serve your beers at table also. What's not to like? Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Revenge, R Bar and Doctor Brightons are really really good bars to go to.....

If you want a good hotel then it has to be Legends! Lovely scenery!

Also if you are looking to relax, then a visit to "The Brighton Sauna" is a must!
Phahaha[emoji38]

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You do all realise this pleb is highly likely to be palace scum right..?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Afternoon all,

Myself and around 10-12 guys from Northern Ireland are heading to Brighton at the end of next February for a stag weekend, and are hoping to get to the Leeds game.
Out of interest, what will you all do for accommodation? Hotels or a Brighton party house?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
We'll start in revenge, pick the stag up from the sauna, and head on to Dr Brighton's and R bar. If the bulldog is still open we'll finish the night in there.

I believe on a Friday or Saturday night you'll be bound to bump into [MENTION=26489]Brightonia[/MENTION] in any if not all those bars, he's hooked and just can't stop himself from battering on about how good they are.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You do realise how pig-thick plebbish you sound right... ?
9ffa8a7c40208ff6c29f8f6a2592bce8.jpg

Andy H

Sep 2, 2015
Both worth a visit but bit of a trek between the two though. You could certainly do a nice little crawl though. I'd go North Laine Brewhouse > Basketmakers > Prince Albert > Evening Star > Craft Beer Company > Brighton Beer Dispensary > Quadrant.

That'll leave you nicely oiled and slap bang in the middle of town to go on to where ever the evening takes you.

You've also got Brewdog now as well which may or may not float your boat depending on your views on the craft beer/real ale debate.
Sounds good Arthur. We're CAMRA men but with little integrity to the cause so will most likely be visiting brewdog at some stage

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Good shout; I'd try and squeeze in the Foundry (literally!) in that crawl along with the Heart in Hand.

Andy H

Sep 2, 2015
Thanks. Seems an increasingly popular option around here. How big, how much, how nice, what location etc?
Big enough for 12 and about £1000 between us for the two nights. Not far from North Laine so seems a good location too.

We think we're too good for a hostel, but aren't prepared to splash out on a hotel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here