Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anthony Knockaert

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not good enough for Garth though, I see...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44025490

i was v surprised by that. seriously, he was sensational...

Why surprised? To be surprised that Garth Crooks omitted Knockaert from his team of the week presupposes that Crooks knows what he's talking about.

Perhaps Garth didn't include the Friday game in his analysis, otherwise he's pick Knockaert and probably Stephens

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
There are still options to pick Ryan, Bruno, Dunk, Duffy, Gross, Knockaert, Izquierdo in the select your own bit

I saw that - but that's pretty much up there with pointless web site widget of the year.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Perhaps Garth didn't include the Friday game in his analysis, otherwise he's pick Knockaert and probably Stephens

There are still options to pick Ryan, Bruno, Dunk, Duffy, Gross, Knockaert, Izquierdo in the select your own bit

Perhaps he's just a bit forgetful ???

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Knocky got me off my feet shouting OLE' everytime he left a manure player on his arse.
That's worth the money I pay on its own.

There were two of the best examples of this I’ve seen in ages (and bearing in mind it was Man U as well). Rojo near the halfway line was literally left on his arse, and Martial in the corner left looking at the crowd in the Lower East as Knocky skipped away. Absolutely fantastic. Knocky was in the TOTW in The Times at least............

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You know...that bet
Oh that one! :shrug: :whistle: I've offered more than one. Something tells me it was something with ridiculously good odds (for me). In which case no, I'm not glad he didn't take it, as I'd have laid it and I'd be up now.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
There were two of the best examples of this I’ve seen in ages (and bearing in mind it was Man U as well). Rojo near the halfway line was literally left on his arse, and Martial in the corner left looking at the crowd in the Lower East as Knocky skipped away. Absolutely fantastic. Knocky was in the TOTW in The Times at least............

The Guardian Team of the Weekend had both Knockaert and Dunk, thereby proving its vast superiority as a newspaper.:smile::whistle::wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here