Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Leeds United *** Official Match Thread ***

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What time do the concourses open? For the first time ever I find myself in a situation where I will be at the ground very early.
15:00 get a shift on!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Lewes road carnage glad I've left early

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Prediction
Second meets fourth at the Amex, with Brighton hoping to finish the weekend top of the Championship after a 13-match unbeaten run.
Leeds have won five of their last six matches with Chris Wood on target in four of those.
Brighton have won the last five meetings between the two sides but Leeds have the confidence to take at least a point away from the Amex.
Prediction: Brighton 1-1 Leeds

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1085151/Preview

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Hoping for an energetic attacking performance but suspect like many say it'll be one good half....head says 4-2 Albion and the heart says 1-1 mmmmm.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Last three trains before the game (according to National Rail Enquiries) leave Brighton for Falmer at 1851, 1908 and 1940, so if you don't make the 1908 and want to make kick-off then better have a Plan B ready.

Trains v Villa.JPG

16:34 just went past, 25 minutes late. Leaving soon. It might be a later train leaving early?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I would be pleasantly surprised if we win tonight, all the omens are pointing to a loss. We need the fans who are able to make it, to give it everything this evening.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I was worried about this game, but then I realised - bar Aston Villa, Leeds haven't exactly had a tough run recently, with games against Wolves, Norwich, Burton and Rotherham in their last 6 games, which isn't tough for anyone, espeically with most of those teams in BAD form...

I'm optimistic we're coming away with 3 points tonight!

The beat Villa and we didn't. Can't see any better than 4-1.

We should have had eight last season.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
i've got a twinge of tension before this game. More so than the Villa game. This is a good sign. Maybe its the trains?

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Just a thought if one cannot get there... the game is scheduled on the new Sky Sports Mix channel which is described as being available at no further cost to all Sky customers.

I have never watched that channe but if one has Sky but not the sports package it might be worth a look .........Don't rely on me but just saying ...?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just a thought if one cannot get there... the game is scheduled on the new Sky Sports Mix channel which is described as being available at no further cost to all Sky customers.

I have never watched that channe but if one has Sky but not the sports package it might be worth a look .........Don't rely on me but just saying ...?

Good shout, forgot about that.

I have Sky but without sports / movies. Just checked it out (407) and its up and running, showing some basketball gubbins at the moment. We're up next.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
703.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here