Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Young Seagulls - Renew membership even if they're ST holders.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
My youngest turns 7 next month, and even though he's an ST holder I had a dreaded thought that I might not have properly registered him and he'd miss out on his shirt! All good though, BUT, even though he is an ST holder, for next season I still needed to renew his Young Seagull membership through logging into the website. Cost £0.

We don't want any angry threads next summer of kids missing out on birthday shirts! :hilton:

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2017/june/young-seagulls-free-members-must-re-register-for-1718-season/

D

Deleted member 2719

My youngest turns 7 next month, and even though he's an ST holder I had a dreaded thought that I might not have properly registered him and he'd miss out on his shirt! All good though, BUT, even though he is an ST holder, for next season I still needed to renew his Young Seagull membership through logging into the website. Cost £0.

We don't want any angry threads next summer of kids missing out on birthday shirts! :hilton:

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2017/june/young-seagulls-free-members-must-re-register-for-1718-season/

One word and i don't often use it..................................... ****.:tosser:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Still bitter are we?

Thanks OP.

Oh I see, there was a previous thread!!?? I've been randomly racking my brains as to why the hostility from [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] - sorry mate, wasn't aimed at you, no idea if you've had some past issue with Young Seagulls or not, even did a 'Young Seagulls' search before posting.

I was going to say, I've posted a lot of crap on here, but getting called a **** for a young seagulls update seemed a bit harsh. :albion2:

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
Oh I see, there was a previous thread!!?? I've been randomly racking my brains as to why the hostility from [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] - sorry mate, wasn't aimed at you, no idea if you've had some past issue with Young Seagulls or not, even did a 'Young Seagulls' search before posting.

I was going to say, I've posted a lot of crap on here, but getting called a **** for a young seagulls update seemed a bit harsh. :albion2:

Yes - http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?343953-Poor-show-BHAFC-very-poor-show&highlight=

Bitter to say the least.

D

Deleted member 2719

Basically I stand up for sensible customer service even if the customer is slightly wrong by missing the deadline by 2 days (of which I didn't know of).But to be spoken rudely to with no value at all and the club to close ranks after my years of financial support for the Albion is painful to say the least.
I wear my heart on my sleeve and will never trade with rude people/companies but this is not a normal circumstance it's my club, our club and some snotty lady with zero customer service skills and she's gets backed fully by the club.

Why because they believe they hold the cards?
It just made no sense at all to me, so my choice is forget my values and principles which has been bred into me or miss watching and spending my money on the club I have supported for 40 years.

Because I have strong principles, I have missed Albion arrive on the big stage and will not probably ever see them play again ( just imagine that) all the time the people who backed the rude lady and her seniors and not prepared to give any loyalty or leeway, are still within the club.
I hope they are happy and if any of you think I am silly to stick by my beliefs at my own expense, so be it, I have my standards and I hope you guys do also.
Whatever anyone says you are all just a number the way the club is being run customer service wise.

Yes, the sure ways to fire me up is attack my family verbally or physically or stop me watching the Albion.

I apologize for the c word but it looks as those this thread was totally angled at me.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
basically i stand up for sensible customer service even if the customer is slightly wrong by missing the deadline by 2 days (of which i didn't know of).but to be spoken rudely to with no value at all and the club to close ranks after my years of financial support for the albion is painful to say the least.
I wear my heart on my sleeve and will never trade with rude people/companies but this is not a normal circumstance it's my club, our club and some snotty lady with zero customer service skills and she's gets backed fully by the club.

It just made no sense at all to me, so my choice is forget my values and principles which has been bred into me or miss watching and spending my money on the club i have supported for 40 years.

Because i have strong principles, i have missed albion arrive on the big stage and will not probably ever see them play again ( just imagine that) all the time the people who backed the rude lady and her seniors and not prepared to give any loyalty or leeway, are still within the club.
I hope they are happy and if any of you think i am silly to stick by my beliefs at my own expense, so be it, i have my standards and i hope you guys do also.
Whatever anyone says you are all just a number the way the club is being run customer service wise.

Yes, the sure ways to fire me up is attack my family verbally or physically or stop me watching the albion.

I apologize for the c word but it looks as those this thread was totally angled at me.

me me me me me me me me me me me

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Basically I stand up for sensible customer service even if the customer is slightly wrong by missing the deadline by 2 days (of which I didn't know of).But to be spoken rudely to with no value at all and the club to close ranks after my years of financial support for the Albion is painful to say the least.

It just made no sense at all to me, so my choice is forget my values and principles which has been bred into me or miss watching and spending my money on the club I have supported for 40 years.

Because I have strong principles, I have missed Albion arrive on the big stage and will not probably ever see them play again ( just imagine that) all the time the people who backed the rude lady and her seniors and not prepared to give any loyalty or leeway, are still within the club.
I hope they are happy and if any of you think I am silly to stick by my beliefs at my own expense, so be it, I have my standards and I hope you guys do also.

Yes, the sure ways to fire me up is attack my family verbally or physically or stop me watching the Albion.

Except as the OP has explained it clearly wasnt so perhaps you ought to think before you jump in like that in future. I thought personal attacks aimed towards other members werent allowed either?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

8f6cf569a2314af5f26a35d18aa05556.gif

Yoda

English & European

Except that hasn't happened, you're stopping yourself from watching the Albion.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

You stopped watching the Albion because of one person and you didn't get a free shirt ? Seriously ?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

You missed seeing the Albion getting promoted over a bloody kids shirt? Really?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here