Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The snooker

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Surprising lack of interest on here this year.

It's lined up for a great final day with Mark Selwyn finally showing some form and narrowing the gap to three frames going into tomorrow.

My money is on Selby. But Higgins is grinding out the frames.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's been a great tournament and I think Selby will win after that fight back. Following the BBC snooker text feed, I see our own [MENTION=47]Tooting Gull[/MENTION] was name checked on it last night, his book promoted and loads of his were words were quoted on there . Good stuff.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Selby has come back as I predicted. Can only see one winner now. Bit frame coming up.

Five in a row for Selby. The last one was the weirdest frame of professional snooke I've ever seen with ten or so reds all down the wrong end. Weird.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
First time I've tuned in this year.

Very finely balanced but don't know if I have the attention span to stay with it. (Only reason for tuning in is that there's nothing on the box).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
First time I've tuned in this year.

Very finely balanced but don't know if I have the attention span to stay with it. (Only reason for tuning in is that there's nothing on the box).

Stick with it. It will draw you in.

Great series of shots by Higgins there repeating the same snooker get out three times!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I thought Higgins was a cheat and got banned, don't want him to win, this game seriously needs some characters back in it or at least some flair, to the casual watcher it's more boring than F1.
Also, why stretch it out to 35 frames, best of 3 would do nicely.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Amazing frame, this (21st).

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You do both know that you can tell them to record it and watch it tomorrow don't you?!

It's not the same. Do you ever watch a live match the day after?

Edit: What do you mean 'them'. Emmerdale is my compulsive viewing!!

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
You do both know that you can tell them to record it and watch it tomorrow don't you?!

The tv remote is under my control and am afraid to say my interest in snooker has waned a lot in the past few years.

Just haven't got into it at all this year - partly due to Ronnie's childish antics and Trump going out early.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The tv remote is under my control and am afraid to say my interest in snooker has waned a lot in the past few years.

Just haven't got into it at all this year - partly due to Ronnie's childish antics and Trump going out early.

I fall asleep watching 90 mins of footy, I'd be f'cked watching snooker!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Thank goodness for Eurosport... just tunes in to BBC2 while cooking... John Virgo has already annoyed me enough to switch over :angry:

Will the BBC never learn. :nono:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If you're not watching, watch NOW. This is sporting drama at its finest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here