Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you Brighton

Corker

Banned
Apr 2, 2016
Because I have never witnessed such contempt for another club (Burnley) and it has been so ridiculous it has actually been entertaining, so thank you. And I am over the moon that you haven't gone up automatically, because some of you thought it was your God god given right to be promoted. Your illusion of being better than everyone else is starting to unravel and actually you are appearing to be extremely mediocre with zero bottle. You are a team with no history of any note apart from a charity case which we all helped you with and that has clearly not lived long in the memory with some fans. So thanks for all the 'working class', flat cap and neanderthal comments, because I can be happy knowing i support a winning team, a hard working team, an historic team. Enjoy the playoffs (but not to much)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Because I have never witnessed such contempt for another club (Burnley) and it has been so ridiculous it has actually been entertaining, so thank you. And I am over the moon that you haven't gone up automatically, because some of you thought it was your God god given right to be promoted. Your illusion of being better than everyone else is starting to unravel and actually you are appearing to be extremely mediocre with zero bottle. You are a team with no history of any note apart from a charity case which we all helped you with and that has clearly not lived long in the memory with some fans. So thanks for all the 'working class', flat cap and neanderthal comments, because I can be happy knowing i support a winning team, a hard working team, an historic team. Enjoy the playoffs (but not to much)

It's a shame you're not sticking around because you'll be seeing plenty of contempt for Middlesbrough and, in all likelihood, Sheffield Wednesday too.

Your Dyche/Barton combo is likely to still shade it though. Congratulations.

Redundant Gigolo

Jan 19, 2016

I've taken the time to read that through.

Thanks.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

You've made yourself look a tw*t.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What a working class, flat cap wearing neanderthal

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oooh, I'm so angry. That teasing post when we are all feeling a bit down is like a real punch in the stomach. I don't know how I am going to get through the day. God I wish I was from Burnley.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Presumably you got someone from the South to write that for you?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

Very odd post.

You must be a very unhappy individual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London

But when I wake up, I don't live in Burnley

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

Keep pointing at the aeroplanes.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

What a load of bed wetting nonsense. You could go on any message board in the country and read venom far worse about teams that are direct rivals or in competition for the big prizes. There have been reasoned views and things posted in anger and frustration on here just like there have been on your message board and on Boro's. If you want to read one of UK football's most diverse and busy message boards in a very selective way, searching only for sleights against your team then that is your loss. Nobody on here has said that we have a right to be promoted. We are the ones who have been ignored or written off by pundits who want to talk about the 'big' teams. Yes we do believe we're better than anyone else. That's what all football fans think. Everyone can believe that, on their day, their team could take anyone. That's what makes football the best sport in the world.

And if you have "never witnessed such contempt for another club" then try starting a thread about Palace. You're essentially crying because your mainly pre-war history got dismissed and you were subject to some basic North South divide stereotyping. Look at any message board in our division and search for our name and it will be about three posts before you find the homophobia.

If you think that Fans United hasn't lived long in the memory of fans of this club, then ask Wrexham fans what they think of Brighton, ask Doncaster or Chester or most recently Charlton. There are a lot of damned fine football people on this board who would be there for your club in a moment if you ever needed them. To dismiss all that because some others got angry over Joey Barton escaping a deserved punishment makes you a myopic fool who won't be missed for a second.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Do these Burnley and Boro fans not realise that their own fans would act the same way as a small percentage of this board has acted in our circumstances. That's football. I am sure the majority of our supporters don't care a jot about their football clubs, or any other to be honest. We just want OUR club to do well and anything that stops that is going to create resentment.
If it makes them feel better the majority of Albion fans wish them well and if we were enjoying a pint together in a pub we would all be friendly and our football knowledge comprehensive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here