Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I reckon most neutrals and even some Brighton fans (myself included) would say that Zaha is now a much better footballer than when he was at Man U. He seems, like Lingard, to have made a huge step up in quality and as much as it pains me to say it, he is a very decent player but he's also without doubt the biggest diver I think I've ever seen in football.

And he plays for Palace. I hate him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
to me he looks like hes fallen doing his twisting cruyff thing, no deception. Fair point, although you would have hoped with a serial diver like Wilf it would have been spotted at least once right?

Were you at the cup game by any chance? Did you see when Wilf got knocked over (not a foul) when in the box went down but got back on his feet, still with the ball? Just an example is all.

All gone a little knit picky this hasnt it? Have a good evening.

I don't recall that particular incident, but if he was still in possession of the ball after he'd gone down then perhaps he still fancied his chances of making something of it. Not even a serial diver goes down and stays down ALL the time, they'll just try to work any given situation to their best advantage.

These reputations don't come along by accident though, and this isn't just BHA bias against a Palace player - he's widely acknowledged across the game amongst fans, managers, the media and pundits as being a diver. Its a fact. You may not like it, but I'm afraid you'll have to come to terms with it. Ashley Young went through a diving phase a while ago and was getting similarly called out on it, but he seems to have cleaned up his act of late. Maybe one day your boy will too - but we're not there yet, no matter how long you try to argue that black is white.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What because I dont agree with your Brighton bias on a Palace player diving. Dont be a twit. You should get a ban your self. Go put your nightie on

You are trolling because as [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] stated, most of us who being shown a similar Knockaert 'slip' would hold our hands up and say he dived. I have no interest in other palace players who play fairly, but I cannot stand cheating whether it's for your team or our team. You are simply lying speciously because it serves some sad little part of that organ you call a brain.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
You are trolling because as [MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] stated, most of us who being shown a similar Knockaert 'slip' would hold our hands up and say he dived. I have no interest in other palace players who play fairly, but I cannot stand cheating whether it's for your team or our team. You are simply lying speciously because it serves some sad little part of that organ you call a brain.

Get a life you boring sap. Just so you are aware, without wanting to bring unwanted attention to the poster, there is at least one other non-palace objective, non crowd follower who also believes the clip proves nothing.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Get a life you boring sap. Just so you are aware, without wanting to bring unwanted attention to the poster, there is at least one other non-palace objective, non crowd follower who also believes the clip proves nothing.

Get a life comment from someone who spends all day on a rivals forum waiting for a Nigel thread :lolol::ffsparr:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Get a life your boring sap. Just so you are aware, without wanting to bring unwanted attention to the poster, there is at least one other non-palace objective, non crowd follower who also believes the clip proves nothing.

Ah diddums, lol, you just don't know when to stop you poor poor thing. Get a life lol? You are on my club's forum. Have a think about that. It is fine by me if you want to believe Zaha doesn't cheat. Go on living in fairyland.:jester:

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
The more you say it does it make it true? Did the ref think so?

Of all the videos to hammer home your point, you lot are persevering with that example. At least it shows commitment. We all know you hate him coz he hurt you. Dont worry you're not alone. Night all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here