Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Less than half an hour before the match day squad announced.
Was feeling optimistic until realised Hernandez will be in the middle where he belongs and where he scores goals.
Going for an optimistic 1-1.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Got to be a 0-0 tonight hasn’t it?
It's on tele, and it looks as if it is now included in my Virgin package (it wasn't last time we were on Sky Sports Mix) so I might be able to watch it. Historically, that doesn't bode well...................................................
So, maybe 0-0 would be quite good, just a bit boring. Oh well, time to pop round to Tesco's to get some beers in.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I'm feeling gloriously smug because I've predicted the last three Albion results. And I'm hoping to smash the sequence by making it public that I have a baaaaad karma about this one. I worry we rely too much on our defence keeping it tight in the early stages, maintaining a 0-0 until we hopefully pillage the points with a late goal. But at some stage I feel this plan is set to unravel. In that very position, Leicester had every chance to smash us, but failed. A better team could do it. Please not tonight - or ever...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I would settle for that but hope that we score a goal. I would love to see a first from one of the new boys

Afraid that's what I'm thinking too. Not a bad result in many ways but I'd love a first away win. We'll be hard to break down ... maybe we'll nick one on the break or from a set piece.

It's on tele, and it looks as if it is now included in my Virgin package (it wasn't last time we were on Sky Sports Mix) so I might be able to watch it. Historically, that doesn't bode well...................................................
So, maybe 0-0 would be quite good, just a bit boring. Oh well, time to pop round to Tesco's to get some beers in.
I did four £5 score casts in the end, all 0-1 with either Stephens(100/1), Murray (35/1), Gross (40/1) or Izquierdo (50/1) as the scorer.

I was hoping we’d frustrate them and nick a late one on the break. More likely though to have made Mr Corals twenty quid richer.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Andy Naylor‏ [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus 9m9 minutes ago
More
Hearing it's Bong + Izquierdo on left. #bhafc

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ryan
Bruno-Duffy-Dunk-Bong
Knockaert-Stephens-Propper-Izquierdo
Gross
Murray​

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
For anyone outside Europe who watches Fanzone after the match, I will be on the show again to discuss our glorious victory (hoping). I'm the only Brighton fan the program knows so, once again, if anyone is interested in being on future shows via skype or phone please drop me a PM with your email address and I'll pass it on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here