Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia tonight

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
You've overdone the shit there fella. 1st 45 minutes, there can be no arguing about. But the second 45? We really took the game to them, their 2nd was against the run of play, and we immediately struck back, before pushing and getting the equaliser.

To come back from 2-0 down, away from home in the Premier League .... you have to give that second half display it's credit. Shit for 90 mins? Nah, I was watching a different game mate.

Second half was better than the first yeah. I'm not going to argue that.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
On Locadia, I'm worried. The performances are one thing, but I can put that down to a lack of game time meaning he's not match fit or sharp. But what worries me is that I still don't know what type of striker we have got there. What is it that he's got that will get goals or assists at this level.

Is it pace, strength, aerial ability, hold up skills, playmaker, link-up man, skills and tricks, or a clinical finisher? Out of that list, the only box he ticks is aerial ability, but not to the extent that it's enough on his own, as he's not a "win everything in the air" merchant.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My notifications will be rammed with apologies when Locadia single handedly gets us into Europe.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
So over the top . Judge him when he has had 5/6 full games. Caused Man Utd defenders lots of trouble last year when played from start. Only came on last night in 76m and in addition to his errors keeper made a great save from his header.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
My notifications will be rammed with apologies when Locadia single handedly gets us into Europe.

You could offset that inconvenience with some £££. I'll start, I bet you £10 that doesn't happen.

If we all join in, just imagine how RICH you'll be when it does.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Well, if he was that gash in training he certainly wouldn’t have made the bench so he must be showing something

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
And he is better than Hemed? You couldn't make it up.

Still no sign of Andone and let's not forget, he still has to prove that he is up to playing in the PL. As things stand, if Murray gets injured, we are in serious bother.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
And he is better than Hemed? You couldn't make it up.

Still no sign of Andone and let's not forget, he still has to prove that he is up to playing in the PL. As things stand, if Murray gets injured, we are in serious bother.
Since when did Hemed turn into 10-15 goal prem league striker all of a sudden. As for no sign of Andone . Hundreds watched him play last Friday for the u23s and he’s been training for 2 weeks. Should make spurs bench. Or more likely Man City.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Even after Murray’s penalty he tried to smash the ball in the net and couldn’t. HAHA.

Instead smashed it right at the keeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You could offset that inconvenience with some £££. I'll start, I bet you £10 that doesn't happen.

If we all join in, just imagine how RICH you'll be when it does.

Sadly I'm not a gambling man, or else I would be planning my retirement, right now.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
One guy isn’t great for the last 20 of a game and gets hammered. A new player settling into a new club and country who had an injury in pre-season.

11 other players were pretty ordinary for 45 mins and another 90 against Watford. But let’s focus on the guy whose confidence is down and needs match time.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
One guy isn’t great for the last 20 of a game and gets hammered. A new player settling into a new club and country who had an injury in pre-season.

11 other players were pretty ordinary for 45 mins and another 90 against Watford. But let’s focus on the guy whose confidence is down and needs match time.

Totally agree. You have to hand it to the lad, he’s a trier. He came on and his directness and pace did offer them something else to think about, even if he wasn’t that effective. He seems to have a lovely knack of getting into goal scoring positions which is a great sign. He just needs one to go in off his arse right now

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Spot on. The bigger concern should be why we started so poorly and the high press we have been working on just didn't happen in the first half. Also how are we still such a different side home and away? We still don't seem to have worked that out. At home our passing is superb yet away it is sometimes dreadful and that applied to all players in the first half last night.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Totally agree. You have to hand it to the lad, he’s a trier. He came on and his directness and pace did offer them something else to think about, even if he wasn’t that effective. He seems to have a lovely knack of getting into goal scoring positions which is a great sign. He just needs one to go in off his arse right now

I’d settle for one in off his face from a rebound, tbh.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here