Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

5 years from now

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I recall someone on here and I won't name names ''calling for his head'' in the year we missed out in the ''play offs'' - If I recall it was after losing to Ipswich around Christmas time and when I asked who would you replace him with. The person responded ''Jose Mourinho''

Look how that turned out given last Sunday's result.

It was probably one of our wind up merchants. You get to recognise them after a while.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Me too - I was just referring to the last 18 years as being relatively a very successful period of time as the previous poster had said about just the time we had been at the Amex.

Withdean was our most successful stadium and period. :wink:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Can anyone tell me why we are dragging up threads 4 years old and revisiting them? Surely there is enough going on without doing that.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can anyone tell me why we are dragging up threads 4 years old and revisiting them? Surely there is enough going on without doing that.

Friday afternoon, working from home, long weekend ahead, only flasks to moan about..............will be back to crap team selection and away tactics and stuff tomorrow, don't worry :)

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Because we can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
A tale of 4 Cities.

London
Liverpoool
Manchester
?

These cities host the only 7 clubs with all their teams in the highest competition - Mens 1st team, mens U23, mens U18, womens.

London: - Arsenal, Chelsea, West Ham
Liverpool: - Everton, Liverpool
Manchester: - Manchester City
? - The City of Brighton & Hove Albion

For example - we only meet Crystal Palace in the Premier League - their other 3 teams compete in lower leagues than us.

These clubs don't have 4 top teams either - Spurs, Leicester, Man U, Newcastle, Southampton, Wolves, Burnley, Fulham, Leeds, Middlesboro, Bolton, Aston Villa, West Brom, Blackburn,
Notts Forest, Derby, Shef Utd, Nowich, Hull, Shef Wed, Preston, Birmingham, Ipswich, Stoke, Reading, QPR, Portsmouth, Sunderland, Blackpool, Charlton, Coverntry

To be honest - with all the other extraordinary infrastucture developments, also - has any club in the whole world progressed further than Brighton in the last 10 years?

Ridiculously amazing! Thanks to all concerned!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here