Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockaert

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Brilliant home debut, has speed and guile, great vision, work ethic, gees the crowd up, other players seem to like him... looks like a very astute signing

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If we had lost today you would probably be agreeing... If we don't sign a striker and somehow finish in the top 6 feel free to bump this thread and say I was wrong

I think we'd still make the top 6 - we've already managed 4th after 28 out of 46 matches without one so far - however, it would certainly increase my confidence of getting something out of the play-offs.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Set to become an Albion legend shirley unless we flog him on earlydoors. Has something of the Cantona strut about him, and seems to have taken a shine to us also. Allez le bleu!

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
CZa8PlCWYAALFPY.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZa8PlCWYAALFPY.jpg:orig

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think we'd still make the top 6 - we've already managed 4th after 28 out of 46 matches without one so far - however, it would certainly increase my confidence of getting something out of the play-offs.

Absolutely this. Yes, we'd all like a nice new expensive striker, but we're still doing OK as we are. I hope we get one in that gives us all a real buzz of excitement, but if it can't be done, it'll still be a good season. Those who think we'll suddenly crash and burn need to take a long hard look at the quality we've got already.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Mightily impressive. Super-quick feet fooled defenders time and again, worked his nuts off and looks very happy to be here. With Lua Lua looking way sharper than I expected (Hudds defence were crapping themselves when he ran at them, drew two yellos) we're going to start creating a lot more chances - whether we have the strikers capable of putting them away remains a question but for today I'll happily take a second win in two and a feeling that we're on our way back to the kind of performances we saw earlier in the season.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The best home debut for some considerable time. Absolutely Superb !!!!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
What a superb Amex debut. Last to leave the pitch and given a deserved roar. Good to see Lua Lua getting more game time too.

Good game time for KLL.

Bong, Rosenior back soon so with another striker we should only miss Solly a wee tad.

Boro bricking it so a few good wins from now we should be mixing it with Boro and Hull....

'Belief counts for a heck of a lot in this game Saint.....'

TNBA

TTF

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The best player IMHO we have signed since moving to the Amex in fact, since Zamora the first time round.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If we had lost today you would probably be agreeing... If we don't sign a striker and somehow finish in the top 6 feel free to bump this thread and say I was wrong. Not trying to be negative just realistic, the rest of the team is basically solid but still missing a target man.

My point is more that, for the price we might pay (say £5-6m), we just can't guarantee getting anyone better than we have.

Think about it, say James Wilson was available. We wouldn't be able to afford him ! Unless there's another Leo in some Mediterranean backwater, I just can't see Tony splashing out.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Was brilliant today and cracking to watch. Seemed to really enjoy himself and was the last off the pitch

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was worried whenever he played against us for Leicester as he is capable of beating players and getting into the box and then coolly manages to deliver a quality ball. He seems to have struck up an understanding with BZ already too. Apart from the goal there were couple of other quality interchanges between them. He can also take a free kick. I am massively impressed that we have signed him and thought he was the difference between winning and losing today as the team performance was pretty poor IMO.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Excellent game , made both goals , has pace , good at running with the ball , will give defenders nightmares ! Let's hope he remains consistent because today he looks a very good player

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
So far, as influential as Bridge and Upson. Superb today, and the class on the Kayal/Knocky/Zammo goal overall was immense.

Great game Knocky.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Outstanding today. deserved MoM. Caused Hudds all sorts of problems and seems to have the tricks of March with better delivery (most of the time).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here