Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion a hipster club!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
According to Squawka, the Albion are one of the favourites across Europe, this season to be one of the 'hipster club's
I'm not sure about craft beers, immaculately trimmed and oily beards, wearing lumberjack shirts whilst riding a scooter, qualifies the Albion as hipster.
Although I have this image of Chris Hughton travelling to Lancing and the Amex on a Piaggio with Billy Idols Rebel Yell blasting out.
Probably see Duffy and Sidwell wearing lumberjack shirts, doing the Monty Python thing.
All I know is that the Albion have set trends every step of the way, whether it's a club owned by a true fan, trusting in a manager to get the club to the holy trail of the PL, state of the art training academy, a growing woman's football team, AITC, REMF..............

Well if were are hipster, bring it on :thumbsup:

http://www.squawka.com/news/the-clu...eagues-this-season/981205#R230yor77VqYxlRU.97

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
tenor.gif

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
A hipster town does not mean to hipster club

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
See how hipster we are if we are in the bottom three by Christmas

el punal

According to Squawka, the Albion are one of the favourites across Europe, this season to be one of the 'hipster club's
I'm not sure about craft beers, immaculately trimmed and oily beards, wearing lumberjack shirts whilst riding a scooter, qualifies the Albion as hipster.
Although I have this image of Chris Hughton travelling to Lancing and the Amex on a Piaggio with Billy Idols Rebel Yell blasting out.
Probably see Duffy and Sidwell wearing lumberjack shirts, doing the Monty Python thing.
All I know is that the Albion have set trends every step of the way, whether it's a club owned by a true fan, trusting in a manager to get the club to the holy trail of the PL, state of the art training academy, a growing woman's football team, AITC, REMF..............

Well if were are hipster, bring it on :thumbsup:

http://www.squawka.com/news/the-clu...eagues-this-season/981205#R230yor77VqYxlRU.97

Now if our women's team had hipster beards and wore lumberjack shirts that really would set a trend. Dare to be different eh? :cool:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

el punal

We did not fight for the very existence of this club to let it become a hipster hotspot.

It's a Naff Off from me.

Oh dear. I've just bought some oil for my Bruno-esque beard and a very skinny pair of jeans which I can't do the zip up. With your comment I now feel so unloved. How will I ever be able to face the West Upper again? :cry:

PS - My newly acquired lumberjack shirt has just gone to the charity shop.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Oh dear. I've just bought some oil for my Bruno-esque beard and a very skinny pair of jeans which I can't do the zip up. With your comment I now feel so unloved. How will I ever be able to face the West Upper again? :cry:

It was meant as a tongue in cheek thread on the Albion, you know under the hipster etc..........
What was that charity shop you gave your jacket to? :wink:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free

Oh.

There there.

Smart move shifting the shirt.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Great the club is now hipster. Will finally be able to get soya flat white at half time along with vegan, gluten free pie.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Wait. Does this mean Dulwich Hamlet now aren't the only hipster club in England?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Who the hell oils their beard?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here