Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is there no "highlights" thread?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I used t enjoys the highlights link for the goals last season.
Is it because we are Premier Leagues that not available now?
Disclaimer i'm not TV savy so would know where to look.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Just record MOTD

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Here's some good ones:

highlights.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Loved to have done a highlights thread, but with the copyright issues of the EFL at the back end of last season and the new PL copyright issues.
It's not really worth getting [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] or this site in the poo.
By the time the games have finished, they'll be highlights up on You Tube in hours, or as previously mentioned, MOTD :thumbsup:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Just record MOTD

As i said, i would know how, i can strip a computers apart, put it back blindfolded but TV's, i don't use them, to the point don't know how the the virgin/remote works, if we are on telly wifey sorts it for me. Guess i will have to ask her to record it, Are the goals not available online?

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
As i said, i would know how, i can strip a computers apart, put it back blindfolded but TV's, i don't use them, to the point don't know how the the virgin/remote works, if we are on telly wifey sorts it for me. Guess i will have to ask her to record it, Are the goals not available online?

MOTD on iPlayer?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Just looked on Sky, you need to have Sky TV and use your login. Get your wife to series record MOTD or MOTD2 in case we play Sunday and job done

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Loved to have done a highlights thread, but with the copyright issues of the EFL at the back end of last season and the new PL copyright issues.
It's not really worth getting [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] or this site in the poo.
By the time the games have finished, they'll be highlights up on You Tube in hours, or as previously mentioned, MOTD :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, found them on YT :thumbsup:

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
MOTD on iPlayer.

You can play Saturday editions of Match of the Day from midnight on the Sunday evening after they air (that’s the early hours of Monday morning) and Sunday editions (MOTD2) from midnight on the Monday evening after they air (that’s the early hours of Tuesday morning).

And when there are midweek episodes, they’ll be available from midnight the day after they’re broadcast. So a Wednesday episode would be available from midnight on Thursday evening (the early hours of Friday).

The episodes will be available until the next episode is shown, or for seven days after broadcast, whichever comes first.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/help/motd

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
Have you got the SofaScore app? this shows the goals and highlights. However, Ive just looked for yesterday and they have now gone, they were there yesterday. I can see Man U game and Newcastle game. Download the app, then click on the game you want, at the top click on Media and then it shows various videos. Like I said, might only be able to get on the day of the game.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here