Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The AMEX pitch

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Barber should have turned the sprinklers on....

He can't now.

On a completely unconnected matter.

Does anyone know the best way to connect an underlawn sprinkler system.

#AskingForAFriend

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It was strange stuff. They use a combination of real grass and artificial fibres. It looked plastically.

Ours doesn't it's only grass

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
???? I just meant it seemed odd to dig up the turf of our home when there's another game to play. It's not like the goldstone when we all took some as it was being dug up anyway. I just thought people would have more respect?
I agree mate
Was just has annoyed to see crumbs all over the pitch as well

Just don't understand who does a pitch invasion carrying a packet of rich tea biscuits

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Did see someone had dropped a whole packet of biscuits in the north stand penalty area, crumbs all over the place
Hopefully a CCTV will be able to pick out the culprit, think they were rich teas

I think they were Wagner Wheels. They fall to pieces in the box.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I call bullshit on this post. You are merely trying to trick people into admitting they were on the pitch yesterday, thereby helping the club invoke banning orders. and for that reason, i am out.

Not as clever as the public poll on where did you get on the pitch from

perry digweed

Oct 21, 2003
Brighton
Lovely grass...
4c5a0f7b72e58285aeacaab567082203.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Definitely read somewhere its a combination of grass and artificial fibres. Not sure where though

I think I heard something similar when they first laid the pitch. I think the fibre element is in the seed/growth though.

And no I don't understand that either.

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
I was fuming with some knobhead on our bus who thought it would be ok to take a small bit of the turf.
His reasoning was it was 'only a tiny bit for a souvenir' He had no reply for my comment of 'What if all 29,000 fans wanted a small Bit'

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I was fuming with some knobhead on our bus who thought it would be ok to take a small bit of the turf.
His reasoning was it was 'only a tiny bit for a souvenir' He had no reply for my comment of 'What if all 29,000 fans wanted a small Bit'

I saw a few people picking the grass

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
The ones I spotted weren't just picking a few strands of grass they were actually trying to dig up a handful of turf with their fingers. What's wrong with people!!??

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I thought the ground looked smaller once on the pitch

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Found it quite slippery to run on , so did a few other when running towards glenn murray it was hilarious went they slid over in some of the videos i have seen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here