Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
used his face as a lever

love it

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
isn't it obvious that CH is using an opportunity afforded to very few managers, ie the chance to look at everyone, in different formations and positions, without compromising our league position next season, with a view to sorting out the wheat from the chaff?

if you're reading this Chris, Mackail Smith and Best are not the answer!!!
Possibly. It does feel like away matches are being used as football experiments by Hughton. Some of his selections are not easy to understand.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
isn't it obvious that CH is using an opportunity afforded to very few managers, ie the chance to look at everyone, in different formations and positions, without compromising our league position next season, with a view to sorting out the wheat from the chaff?

if you're reading this Chris, Mackail Smith and Best are not the answer!!!

I'd be happy with that if we were guaranteed to be safe - which we aren't

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
CH has always taken a more cautious approach to his team tactics, he builds from the back. It's his style and whether anyone likes it or not, you'll need to get used to it.
He seems VERY cautious away from home. But ultimately, away games won't get any easier than this. Three points would probably put the season to bed. It's worth the risk IMO.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Think it will be a late goal win for Millwall. No confidence in our team at the moment.

Hopefully the players will make me eat my words!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here