Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Supporter Services

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
From pre match brief:

"no pick ups and drop offs along Village Way"

The pre match briefs for Newcastle game and Everton have exact same wording on above

So as a guess my guess would be answer is no won't stop same as didn't stop at Newcastle game

I didnt see the one for Newcastle but thought that one related to cars but I think I will take your view that it applies to buses also. and either get off at the Sports Centre or ask the driver which route he is taking, hopefully to the village and then down to Falmer Station.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
I have never had a bad experience from "supporter services".

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
All I wanted was a yes or no answer in order to decide how to get to the ground. B & H Buses were very helpful, I dont think. Their answer was ask a steward when you get there but that doesnt help me going to the game. I prefer to get the 25 and get off at The Amex but if I have to get off at the uni or go by train I will need to leave earlier to make the walk and stop for a break.

No.

Stumpy Tim

Did you not think it might be benificial to call during office hours Monday to Friday?
Nothing like leaving it till the last minute.

That's not his fault though is it? He rang during the advertised opening hours, and they weren't open. I fail to see why this is some how BG's fault... but of course that doesn't stop people having a go anyway.

I must be one of the few people a little bored of the stick BG receives when he doesn't deserve it.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
That's not his fault though is it? He rang during the advertised opening hours, and they weren't open. I fail to see why this is some how BG's fault... but of course that doesn't stop people having a go anyway.

I must be one of the few people a little bored of the stick BG receives when he doesn't deserve it.

:moo:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just had a call from Supporter Services apparently the office was open to callers as advertised but they had a technical hitch with the phones, which has now been resolved.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just had a call from Supporter Services apparently the office was open to callers as advertised but they had a technical hitch with the phones, which has now been resolved.

Well we got lucky yesterday BG, the 25 did run down Village Way after all. In fact it must have been one of my quickest and easiest trips from town to the Amex ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here