Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney arrested for possible DUI

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Agreed. Quite a difference between one pint or a glass of wine with a meal and half a dozen pints or whatever he's allegedly necked before getting behind the wheel.

Can see the DD limit being reduced before too long, probably not to zero but maybe from 80mg to 50mg ?

Already has in Scotland.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can see the DD limit being reduced before too long, probably not to zero but maybe from 80mg to 50mg ?
One issue is the morning after. If we have our own little machines to check, it would be ok, but otherwise I feel that we can be sober when over 50mg.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Because it's safe and wine is nice.

Or maybe you've had one glass and don't plan to drive and a few hours later you need to drive somewhere.

Agree that wine is nice and there is half a bottle of Red left over from yesterday . However will leave alone for Sunday as will be driving early AM .

Not worth the risk IMO . :cheers:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Agree that wine is nice and there is half a bottle of Red left over from yesterday . However will leave alone for Sunday as will be driving early AM
Are you seriously saying that you have never driven anywhere after so much as a sip of alcohol?

Not worth the risk IMO
There is no risk (I wasn't suggesting you had half a bottle).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Too many close calls for comfort . Would rather not recall .:shootself
Presumably on more than a glass of wine. It seems you're linking bad experiences with something quite different.

I've not been a sensible driver over the years (quite the opposite to be honest), but I've never driven while even tipsy. I will drive after a glass of wine sometime though.

Albion my Albion

Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

920x920.jpg

Damn! Those were the days acting with Wayne and Mickey Rooney. Now all I get is Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Anybody can play a zombie!!!!

Albion my Albion

Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Latest Dianne Foster image I could find in a Cowboy movie with Dana Andrews in the late 1960's called "Three Hours to Kill."

1366514906_5.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here