Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sell off the BBC

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I work with a young chap who flatly refuses believe anything the BBC reports. He is a Christian who thinks Trump is right on everything and thinks Wilders is it? In Holland is marvellous too. I have asked him why he distrusts the BBC and he says it is because daily there are stories of Christian churches burnt down with with their congregations murdered and mass rapes in Sweden of Christians and it never gets reported as they are " not allowed " to report it. He says he knows all this from reading Brietbart and similar sources on the Internet. He genuinely believes all this, the only hope I have for him is that he is still only 23.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Whoever you are knoboff - whats selling the BBC got to do with Brighton and Hove Albion for a start ? Biased against Brexit ? What a load of crap - Nigel Farage is still on the BBC everyday . As are all the liars and tossers he associated with . These self serving fools are not publicity shy . This nonsense about the BBC being lefty is spread by the Daily Mail and Paul Dacre - they want everyone to think the way they think not think for themselves .

Who would buy the BBC anyway you idiot ?

American hedge funds , pension funds etc - not very British.

HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT A DISASTER IT WOULD BE FOR WHATS LEFT OF THIS COUNTRY ?

Still I dont suppose you ever listen to a play or classical music or watch a drama thats not called Eastenders - apologies if im wrong

I doubt it though - go get yourself a copy of the Daily express and relieve yourself in the toilet .

You absolute fool

Fantastic rant. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::salute:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Used to like Louise, and still do when she is not teamed up with Dan Walker, as the pair of them giggle away like overgrown schoolchildren

Having had the pleasure of being on BBC Breakfast a few times, I would say that Louise Minchin is a splendid young lady, as is Steph, but the one who is far better in the flesh compared to the screen is Sally Nugent.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Having had the pleasure of being on BBC Breakfast a few times, I would say that Louise Minchin is a splendid young lady, as is Steph, but the one who is far better in the flesh compared to the screen is Sally Nugent.

I still miss that Palace strumpet!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Put a pointed hat on her head and a Carrot on her nose and you will see her for what she truly is..... A Witch!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Had to laugh this morning at myself for finding the famous Beeb left wing bias, although to be fair it was more the bias of the 'expert'.

Talking about the rationalisation of rail fares, ending the split ticket anomalies, differences between online and in person prices, peak and off peak issues etc etc.. Expert went on to say that season ticket pricing needs to be modernised as it relies on the outdated Mon-Fri work pattern, but does not cater for shift workers, weekend workers, flexiible working patterns. All so good so far, but then she couldn't help herself and had to bring up how this 'discriminates against women', FFS, we are talking about rail tickets!

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
Whoever you are knoboff - whats selling the BBC got to do with Brighton and Hove Albion for a start ? Biased against Brexit ? What a load of crap - Nigel Farage is still on the BBC everyday . As are all the liars and tossers he associated with . These self serving fools are not publicity shy . This nonsense about the BBC being lefty is spread by the Daily Mail and Paul Dacre - they want everyone to think the way they think not think for themselves .

Who would buy the BBC anyway you idiot ?

American hedge funds , pension funds etc - not very British.

HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT A DISASTER IT WOULD BE FOR WHATS LEFT OF THIS COUNTRY ?

Still I dont suppose you ever listen to a play or classical music or watch a drama thats not called Eastenders - apologies if im wrong

I doubt it though - go get yourself a copy of the Daily express and relieve yourself in the toilet .

You absolute fool

What an arrogant, condescending, sneering so and so. It's exactly because of people like you and your attitudes that the BREXIT vote was won, despite the extreme bias of The BBC. It is tragic that The BBC has become The Guardian of the airwaves as for so long it was held in such respect. Now, millions feel it is taxation without representation when The BBC, paid by licence fee, trots out its propaganda. It is also grossly unfair that some of the poorest in our society must pay for an organ that despises them so openly. Rant all you like; the days of the leftist/liberal establishment are numbered. It is time for the decent man in the street to be heard.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
More of a Joanna Gosling fan myself, she's got a Jennifer Aniston look about her.

Tonight I have the delights of being interviewed by this highly professional presenter.

Samantha Johnson (3).jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You must wonder where it all went wrong at times I guess?

Yup, talking about football for a living to 18-24 year old girls (and lads to be fair), and as a sideline being GRILLED by hardened news hacks as the one above.

#FirstWorldProblems

SAC

May 21, 2014
What an arrogant, condescending, sneering so and so. It's exactly because of people like you and your attitudes that the BREXIT vote was won, despite the extreme bias of The BBC. It is tragic that The BBC has become The Guardian of the airwaves as for so long it was held in such respect. Now, millions feel it is taxation without representation when The BBC, paid by licence fee, trots out its propaganda. It is also grossly unfair that some of the poorest in our society must pay for an organ that despises them so openly. Rant all you like; the days of the leftist/liberal establishment are numbered. It is time for the decent man in the street to be heard.

Nice enough rant. Total bollocks of course but a decent try. :flounce:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nice enough rant. Total bollocks of course but a decent try. :flounce:
Was a pretty good swivel eyed gout of bile....

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Sally did a sterling job this morning when Louise was taken ill on air. Sally was there to do the sports reports, but took over as anchor with Dan for the rest of the show.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

You lucky fellow. I like 'em all.
Used to love Sian Williams.:love:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I don't think I have ever seen the word propaganda used about the BBC before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here