Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs new stadium ticket prices

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Maybe they should just get rid of that stupid football pitch that just gets in the way of everything else and use the space to create a craft ale gastro-pub, an Apple store and a Spurs mega-store.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Isn't your seat heated then? ???

Only after a few Harvey's.

giphy (1).gif

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A little piece of me is still naive enough to wonder if the profit from these 'luxury' seats might be used to offset the price of the 'ordinary' seats.

I know I'm being foolish but let me dream.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
This can't be true. Even if it was practically possible for a football ground to have a star they will not have been awarded it before the venue is open.

This is why I LOVE our resident bon viveur, Herr Tubthumber. Whilst everybody else is bemoaning the absolutely mental ticket pricing, he is questioning the veracity of the Michelin starred dining experience.

:lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is why I LOVE our resident bon viveur, Herr Tubthumber. Whilst everybody else is bemoaning the absolutely mental ticket pricing, he is questioning the veracity of the Michelin starred dining experience.

:thumbsup:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Haven't they got some ridiculously priced membership with access to a viewing area of the tunnel too? Let's leave our seats a couple of mins earlier and get a good view of the players wandering up the tunnel and into a dressing room. Money well spent.

The pictures of it are insane. Like a Shoreditch start up office cum zoo. Oh and with those tickets you get to sit behind the technical area in those weird seats the subs bench have. Great.

Really hope it's not one-way glass. Cannot wait for the first televised game there where they realise they'll never be able to show tunnel footage again because jo publics got his arse out next to Harry Kanes face or is trying to kiss Eric dier through the glass.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
just read a brief article on the proposed ticket prices when Spurs move into their new stadium, and it is just mind blowing what they believe they can charge.

Premium packages £89 to £214 per match - but you could get a heated seat and USB ports

Seats behind the managers' technical area £339 per match

H Club with Michelin star dining £535 per match

And to think we complain where a ticket is over £30. A match ticket costing more than a season ticket at the Amex is just madness in my view.

I wonder what Paul Barber's view is on these prices

Yes, yes, we all know there are expensive tickets in every ground like the 1901. But what about the rank and file pricing, you know the PROPER fans e.g. like the North stand... ;)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yes, yes, we all know there are expensive tickets in every ground like the 1901. But what about the rank and file pricing, you know the PROPER fans e.g. like the North stand... ;)

Mentioned earlier in the thread not released until next season some time

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Maybe they should just get rid of that stupid football pitch that just gets in the way of everything else and use the space to create a craft ale gastro-pub, an Apple store and a Spurs mega-store.

They'll just bring out 2 pallets full of cash at KO one day and the biggest pile wins, yay! Really great sporting spectacle that! And the Chinese will pay a billion yen per second for the rights whilst STILL not watching their own local sides.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Mentioned earlier in the thread not released until next season some time

Pointless thread then. Everyone knows that you can pay an absolute fortune if you want to. The number of spoilt brats of the super rich that will be queuing up for these types of tickets will be endless so why not fleece 'em? Proper fans won't be going near these even if could afford because frankly, they're just a bit weird wanting to watch Harry Kane putting his jock strap on through plastic glass pre-match whilst seeing the linesman do his stretches...for an extra £10k a season. Nah, they're marketed as ultimate etc but really they're only for the strange...which a lot of loaded people, frankly, are.

Let's wait to see the real ticket prices. :)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
just read a brief article on the proposed ticket prices when Spurs move into their new stadium, and it is just mind blowing what they believe they can charge.

Premium packages £89 to £214 per match - but you could get a heated seat and USB ports

Seats behind the managers' technical area £339 per match

H Club with Michelin star dining £535 per match

And to think we complain where a ticket is over £30. A match ticket costing more than a season ticket at the Amex is just madness in my view.

I wonder what Paul Barber's view is on these prices

But that's the top end, there will be 55,000 other seats - I assume they'll be reasonably priced.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Agree the prices are ridiculous but are you comparing a Michelin star dining £535 ticket to a standard ticket at the Amex when you mention £30?
Does it matter?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

Good idea, would save the disappointment.

I imagine normal tickets for the scum will be 45-90 depending on the game.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
What a stadium though.
17,000 on 1 bank behind the goal.
Big enough to cater for those that want to spend stupid money and giving the singing fans what they want.
They are probably waiting to see the uptake on the expensive seats so they can do their best for the cheaper seats, like an airline, it's the first and business class that allows economy to exist at a reasonable price, I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here