Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion related extended "Dry January" challenge

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I find the detox January tedious. It's mainly middle-class people who like to think their lifestyle is so ker-ray-zeee that they need a month off to recover. If it is then fine, but there's no need to inform the entire world about it.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
dry-jan.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I'm currently doing "No sex until we are relegated".

I started when we last got promoted and I'm still going strong.

Boy, do we need to go up this year.

Here lies the problem ..... Now I've read on here more than once, words to the effect of:

If we don't buy the overpriced shite they sell on the concourses INCLUDING THE BEER we will have NOTHING to spend on transfers and therefore WON'T get promoted.

So I am morally obliged to continue to spend my hard earned on flat fosters in a plastic cup in order to get us promoted.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can I respectfully suggest that whatever rituals we Brighton fans have before and during games, that we do nothing to disrupt these because right now, they are working. Likewise, lucky pants, lucky scarf, in [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION]'s case it's a lucky son - wear them, bring them, don't break the voodoo.

And if that means that we carry on drinking like fish then I am willing to make that commitment as long as it guarantees success. A tough job but needs must.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I can't go 3 days without a drink without feeling a bit twitchy. No way in hell I'd manage a week yet alone 5 months.

Going to watch a game sober? What's that like?
I done it once before, worst experience of my life.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stumpy Tim

Can I respectfully suggest that whatever rituals we Brighton fans have before and during games, that we do nothing to disrupt these because right now, they are working. Likewise, lucky pants, lucky scarf, in [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION]'s case it's a lucky son - wear them, bring them, don't break the voodoo.

And if that means that we carry on drinking like fish then I am willing to make that commitment as long as it guarantees success. A tough job but needs must.

Mine is actually a lucky T-shirt. I'm away at the moment, wore it against QPR & have had it washed for the Cardiff game
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] is the one with a lucky son. The fact he hasn't purchased a season ticket for the boy for the rest of the season suggests he's a bad fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here