Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strickers jordan rhodes and rudy gestede available.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
bruce.jpg

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If anyone thinks for a minute either of those two will come to us for
A: half the wages they are getting at Rovers
B: A knockdown price
And thinking Bloom would even bid for them, then you need psychiatric help quickly !!! :bounce::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
We're far more likely to buy Lee Casciaro, the Gibraltar Defence Police officer who scored in his country's 1-6 reversal v Scotland a couple of weeks back.

That would be a good buy. He could quickly shower after a game and go and sort out any bother in the quenes at the station.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Gestede is going to Swansea by all accounts. Rhodes is on a lot of money, and has underperformed at Rovers. He starts on the bench half the time.

We have to find the next Ulloa, simple as. Not.

PG

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
It'd be nice to have some players who can create a few chances for the pair.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Gestede is going to Swansea by all accounts. Rhodes is on a lot of money, and has underperformed at Rovers. He starts on the bench half the time.

We have to find the next Ulloa, simple as. Not.

PG

You mean the Jordan Rhodes who has scored 71 league goals in 125 starts and 7 subs appearances for Blackburn? And 19 goals this season?

The only implied accuracy to your post is that he is out of our budget.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Hughton would play Rhodes on the right wing and Gestede on the left wing....

Since when has Hughton played anyone out of position consistently enough to deserve a comment like that? Our strikers are just not up to it at this level, barring O'Grady who I think could be a handy option but I think he will want first team football somewhere.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Loads of genius FIFA Managers on here saying CH plays people out of position. Basically they simply are not good enough. Back to your consoles.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
You mean the Jordan Rhodes who has scored 71 league goals in 125 starts and 7 subs appearances for Blackburn? And 19 goals this season?

The only implied accuracy to your post is that he is out of our budget.

Fair enough. But he doesn't start regularly which implies he isn't contributing enough to the team. I'd still take him like a shot, but I fear out of our budget range.

PG

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does anybody have access or know where on the internet to find out about possible strikers in Eastern Europe as they would be within our budget more so than from FL teams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here