Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
giphy (33).gif

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am ready for the Nigels to go down now, and you know if it does, that is last we'll see of them for at least a decade.

There would be a fire-sale of half decent players and they will be doomed to play at that horrendous old shack forever more. I wonder if their famously stroppy ultras will stick around for Championship football, or whether their numbers will halve in line with the rest of the gate?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Some fun reading over there [emoji23]
b6fc6f03b9923c8ba8481a45d39b5353.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
They are useless and Fannyhaha has been found out with his diving cheating sh!t..

Cue the excuses:

'Zahahah needs more protection'

'It was never a missed penalty! We scored it!'

'Referees need to give us more protection'

Yawn yawn yawn!

Down with the Carduff...your going down with the Carduff!

TNBA

TTF

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Some fun reading over there [emoji23]
b6fc6f03b9923c8ba8481a45d39b5353.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I actually think their criticism of Hodgson is very unfair. Palace looked a solid unit defensively, and he's been working miracles with a sub-par team for quite some time. Zaha is their only creative outlet and they were in the match today for about 85 minutes. They just don't seem to have any consistency across their squad.

That club is riddled with problems, but at a much, much higher level than Hodgson. I actually feel a bit sorry for him - he's the only decent and respectable cog in that entire club.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I wonder how quiet the palace fan at work will be tomorrow after our win and their loss?
My guess is.........very.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I actually think their criticism of Hodgson is very unfair.
Me too he's doing a cracking job.

If they sack Roy, I'm sure they'll come after our Chris.
Hopefully his head won't be turned by the artists impression of 1 stand and a field with a scout hut.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Starting to think England's defeat to Iceland two years ago was a blessing. As many goals in 80 minutes at the Benito Villamarin on Monday night as Palace have struck in the league all season - and the Wilfatrons have three goals in eight Prem games since they did Fulham on the opening day. Apart from Leicester, we're the only side they've scored more than twice against in a league game since 2016/17.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Marvellous to be a Brighton fan in Croydon today! Never seen my pub empty so quickly :ffsparr:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Love that Sky interview. Roy Hodgson: "It's hard to stand here as a loser again."

Get used to it Roy, you're the Palace manager. What a glorious weekend.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am ready for the NigeLLLLLLLs to go down now, and you know if it does, that is last we'll see of them for at least a decade.

There would be a fire-sale of half decent players and they will be doomed to play at that horrendous old shack forever more. I wonder if their famously stroppy ultras will stick around for Championship football, or whether their numbers will halve in line with the rest of the gate?
The last time they averaged 20k outside the top flight was 1979 so yes they’ll be back to 12k again............at Selhurst.:lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here