Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] NOW TV gift cards

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I bought a 1 week NOW TV sports gift card today for the first time (always bought on line before). I want to start using it on Monday so I get the Spain game and next weekends premier games.

If I enter the code now will it kick in straight away or give me the option of saving it for later as it does when you buy a pass on line.

I know the safe bet is to wait until Monday but I was just curious.

Thanks

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I bought a 1 week NOW TV sports gift card today for the first time (always bought on line before). I want to start using it on Monday so I get the Spain game and next weekends premier games.

If I enter the code now will it kick in straight away or give me the option of saving it for later as it does when you buy a pass on line.

I know the safe bet is to wait until Monday but I was just curious.

Thanks

Starts immediately.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
[MENTION=6436]Poyningsgull[/MENTION]

Just before I read father_and_son's reply I was looking for the answer to your question on the NOW TV website and came across this

Don’t forget, the gift card must be activated first…
If a gift card was bought in-store, it needs to be activated at the checkout before leaving or it won’t work on the NOW TV website.

Not sure if your gift card was activated? Ask the person who bought it if they’ve kept the receipt, so he/she can return to get the card activated.

So look at your receipt just to make sure...

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
[MENTION=6436]Poyningsgull[/MENTION]

Just before I read father_and_son's reply I was looking for the answer to your question on the NOW TV website and came across this

So look at your receipt just to make sure...

I have the activation receipt from Tesco so should be ok. Thanks for your advice.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I have a NowTV card given to me by their promo team back in the summer when we were at Chessington. You can choose from 1 month's Movies, Entertainment, Kids or a 1 day pass for Sports. The code on the card allows one of those choices free. I will PM the code to the first person who can make use of it. Suitable for new and existing customers.

EDIT. PASS CODE HAS GONE.

Last edited:

If you plan on watching it on your phone make sure you have downloaded the app before you leave UK. I tried to download it while I was in Spain but it wouldn't let me so I missed the saints game.

Similar make sure you buy your pass while you are in UK although you presumably have. i'm pretty certain you can activate it while you are in Spain

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
If you plan on watching it on your phone make sure you have downloaded the app before you leave UK. I tried to download it while I was in Spain but it wouldn't let me so I missed the saints game.

Similar make sure you buy your pass while you are in UK although you presumably have. i'm pretty certain you can activate it while you are in Spain

Watching in the uk so shouldn't be a problem...... thanks.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here