Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Anyone got theirs yet?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Nope!!
It'll be Christmas at this rate by time we get them!! Almost forgotten what we're getting for the money??? :cheers:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Haven't had a thing but that's fine. I only joined to bump me and my daughter up the pecking order for tickets a little and in that respect its working. Bring on the Palace.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
An email on he 18th September said:

“Thank you for registering as a member for the 2017/18 season. Following a slight delay in manufacturing, your membership pack is expected to be with you in early October. The tin contains a host of goodies that we hope you will like, alongside some literature and your membership card.”

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
The tin contains a host of goodies that we hope you will like

I'm almost 26 years old but this fills me with a childlike amount of excitement. :flameboun

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I signed up back in July. Completed the DD form and opted to join the ST waiting list, on the off chance I might want one by the time it’s my turn.

As it stands I still have no membership.
There’s no DD set up with my bank.
They’ve taken no money.

Of course, it could be that I imagined the whole thing and didn’t apply after all. But then I see the anti money laundering search the club did against me on my credit report.

I’m not hopeful for a welcome pack.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The club are really pushing Bronze memberships today. I've received two emails.

1. Non-STH / Non-member: If you want a Liverpool ticket you'll want to be signing up to be a member today.
2. STH: If you want to bring a guest to the Liverpool game, you'll want to tell them to sign up to be a member today.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Be interesting to see how many they have sold and how effective they actually are. Have any home games sold out before they have been made available for people with purchase history or general sale. In other words, is it needed.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Be interesting to see how many they have sold and how effective they actually are. Have any home games sold out before they have been made available for people with purchase history or general sale. In other words, is it needed.

We'll find out on the 24th I suppose. Can imagine Liverpool will be a very popular match so maybe it will be worth it.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
No membership pack received by me yet either. 24 days ago they said it would be sent within a week and that I should wait three weeks. Time is Up!

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Still waiting for my "host of goodies"

Thank you for registering as a member for the 2017/18 season. Following a slight delay in manufacturing, your membership pack is expected to be with you in early October. The tin contains a host of goodies that we hope you will like, alongside some literature and your membership card.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Anything after October 9th is not early October by my definition!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here