Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BZ yes

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who? You said this guy wasn't the first to confirm its a done deal. So What does this make the original person?

The ones who said it was a done deal were clearly trying to get a 'scoop' based on the original rumour that Bozza posted. Sad.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The ones who said it was a done deal were clearly trying to get a 'scoop' based on the original rumour that Bozza posted. Sad.

In the majority of cases the only scoop they can come up with is quite often found on the pavement. :shit:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Completely untrue in my case. Someone at the club - or associated with it - was telling plenty of people something they shouldn't have. Simple as that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Completely untrue in my case. Someone at the club - or associated with it - was telling plenty of people something they shouldn't have. Simple as that.

Wasn't meaning you mate. You didn't start a new thread and didn't say it was a done deal. From your recent posts I'm assuming you've heard something else today and it's not on? Seems like you have the same source as Bozza?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To be fair, seagullwedgee isn't a culprit of trying to appear ITK. He has been accurate in the past.

Evidence? Even if BZ transfer goes through (which it may very well still do) I doubt we'll ever know for sure if he'd signed now or not. Ie signed this early. Seems like a punt considering it looked nailed in a couple of days ago to me...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not correct. Direct source. Hold the nerve.

Would love that to be true - we shall see. And if he does sign we'll prob never know... So you're in a lose lose - others who have been accurate before have said nothing's been signed and it seems convenient your info 'came in' less than 24 hrs after Bozzas thread...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah he did say it was a done deal, and has taken credit for being the first to say Zamora had signed for 12 months.

Oh. Well surely GD has the same source as Boz then? Or coincidentally heard he hasn't actually signed tonight in the few hours after Bozza posted... Jesus this place is like Big Brother, don't know who to believe :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh. Well surely GD has the same source as Boz then? Or coincidentally heard he hasn't actually signed tonight in the few hours after Bozza posted... Jesus this place is like Big Brother, don't know who to believe :lol:
Believe no one, and you'll be a step ahead of the rest of us.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
cd3b8aa1f50020f439d8fee11fe6c4d7.jpg

Not official til I see an updated version of this pic

You have the right idea. :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I feel quite bad for giving the OP so much grief as I've just read back & seen he apologised for missing the other thread. If course, if BZ doesn't sign I will give him even more though :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here