Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Man sheds , sorry ladies .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Oh......so you don't have a motor Lawn mower, BBQ's, chop saws , tools, garden chairs, sunbeds, strimmers, chainsaws, hedge trimmers , garden shears, rakes etc etc etc ?

Lawn Mower - For a 5th Floor Flat ; I think not

BBQ - To eat blackened food, which for the most part ends up raw in the middle, I think not

Tools - If I need a job doing which requires manual labour, I hire someone to do it because frankly I have no interest in pretending such work is of interest to me

Sunbeds - Have no interest in lying onder bright lights just to look orange at the end of it. I would rather watch the Telly go to football or to the pub

Chain Saws - Potential Serial Killer........I will think about it in the future

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'm suggesting he man's up a bit sharpish and fills his garden up with stuff he 'might need one day' before the Laura Ashley floral print takes hold.

If your masculinity is defined by a ''man shed'' and how big your ''Black n Decker'' tools are - then good luck to you young man

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If your masculinity is defined by a ''man shed'' and how big your ''Black n Decker'' tools are - then good luck to you young man

But where do you put all the stuff you might need one day?

The stuff you never use, find, be pleased you've found, then put away again, because you might need it someday.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
As this is getting a bit confused,can I post this here (from North Shed Chat):

carrow road.png

Should I be offended for the pig,the owner,the public,or the police officer?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
But where do you put all the stuff you might need one day?

The stuff you never use, find, be pleased you've found, then put away again, because you might need it someday.

Ah you are no doubt referring to cellotape ?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ah you are no doubt referring to cellotape ?

I am currently disassociating from NSC (or vise versa) by tidying up the cupboard under the stairs.

If I need one of 9 (nine) spare bike tyres, not to mention road bike nos3, or a pair of rollerboots too small for anyone in the house, I now know exactly where to look.
I don't have any room in either of my sheds for that stuff.

I did throw a decent sized empty cardboard box into the hall, but Lil Miss Stat came scuttling out of her bedroom and snaffled that upstairs before it had time to make it into the recycling. Good girl. :lol:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am currently disassociating from NSC (or vise versa) by tidying up the cupboard under the stairs.

If I need one of 9 (nine) spare bike tyres, not to mention road bike nos3, or a pair of rollerboots too small for anyone in the house, I now know exactly where to look.
I don't have any room in either of my sheds for that stuff.

I did throw a decent sized empty cardboard box into the hall, but Lil Miss Stat came scuttling out of her bedroom and snaffled that upstairs before it had time to make it into the recycling. Good girl. :lol:

What size are the ''Roller Boots'' - My Dad is 81 and said just the other day he is a ''bit slower on his feet than he used to be''. Perhaps they could be the solution to his ailment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What size are the ''Roller Boots'' - My Dad is 81 and said just the other day he is a ''bit slower on his feet than he used to be''. Perhaps they could be the solution to his ailment.

T'is a shame you're not asking for a Chinese Grandmother as they are size 3.

#BoundFeetGag

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've just had a sheds clear out and have got off the phone to Cranks just to confirm they will take anything.

Probably tomorrow I will be going over to donate:-

5 'complete' bikes.
1 frame
2 tag-a-longs
&
A box of 'stuff'.

That's going to leave us only 6 bikes.

Mercy me how will I cope.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here