Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liam Moore

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hmmm... well, after the World Cup, I think many people on here were proved wrong re Maguire, much as I rate Dunky.,.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maguire was magnificent in the World Cup, way better than when he played at The Amex. If Dunk has England aspirations, it won’t be Maguire he replaces......

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
I was referring to pre World Cup when many said that Dunk was better than Maguire and should have been in the squad in preference. and also a certainty to figure in the games.

As someone who saw Maguire home and away last season, it was clear who was the better player. Dunk’s stock however continues to rise and I expect him to improve again as he has done most seasons.

I was talking with a Reading STH recently who said Moore was easily their best player last season and thought he would do well in the PL as he has more to his game; a bit of a footballer rather than the stereotype championship defender/stopper.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
As someone who saw Maguire home and away last season, it was clear who was the better player. Dunk’s stock however continues to rise and I expect him to improve again as he has done most seasons.

I was talking with a Reading STH recently who said Moore was easily their best player last season and thought he would do well in the PL as he has more to his game; a bit of a footballer rather than the stereotype championship defender/stopper.

Thought Maguire was poor at The Amex, but brilliant at Leicester.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
None of our centre backs are as good as Maguire, sorry if that's a disappointment.

He'll get found out soon enough, then I and I alone will stand as the one true voice of football.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
How definitive and from such a reliable source.

I’m going to cross reference with FOOTBALL RUMOURS

if it’s on there it’s definitely happening [emoji1303]

Jimmy Grimble

I'm surprised no one has had a go at linking this transfer into some kind of chain that involves Dunk, e.g.

Alderweireld > United

Dunk > Spurs

Moore > Brighton

Or have I missed it?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm surprised no one has had a go at linking this transfer into some kind of chain that involves Dunk, e.g.

Alderweireld > United

Dunk > Spurs

Moore > Brighton

Or have I missed it?

Why would Spurs want Dunk as Alderweireld never makes the Spurs line up, although I think he should. Why would Dunk want to go to Spurs as a back up player?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Why would Spurs want Dunk as Alderweireld never makes the Spurs line up, although I think he should. Why would Dunk want to go to Spurs as a back up player?

80k a week might do it, and to play for a champions league side in a magnificent new stadium... that's a few reasons ?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

80k a week might do it, and to play for a champions league side in a magnificent new stadium... that's a few reasons ?

not to mention the £15m added to our coffers......

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This is probably the 6th or 7th window in a row where there is speculation or more on here that Dunk is a)off b)the top 6 want him. C) for ££mm or more

And this will be the 6th or 7th window in a row where this doesn’t happen. Or rather Bloom doesn’t let it happen.

Come back for more in January.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
This is probably the 6th or 7th window in a row where there is speculation or more on here that Dunk is a)off b)the top 6 want him. C) for ££mm or more

And this will be the 6th or 7th window in a row where this doesn’t happen. Or rather Bloom doesn’t let it happen.

Come back for more in January.

Come back for Moore in January.?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Alderweireld > United

Dunk > Spurs

Moore > Brighton

Or have I missed it?

Toby Aldewiereld, Spurs > United
Harry Maguire, Leicester > Spurs
Lewis Dunk, Albion > Leicester
Liam Moore, Reading > Albion
Kourtney Hause, Wolves > Reading
£40m Portuguese defender, Portugal > Wolves

Something like that...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports